"Your My Mission" Chapt 10

Start from the beginning

"Who's coming with me?" I asked as I turned around to face everyone.

"Me of course" Scott answers immediately I expected him to say that since he's such of huge fan..

"I'll come as well." Sam says,

"Everyone else if you want to come or stay and help Natasha do just that." I spoke up.

They all nodded, "Suit up?" Scott says questioning it a bit.

I looked at him, "Suit up" I simply say.

Me Sam and Scott traveled to the location Bucky was at earlier, I could see all the damage he did fire trucks were around a building.

People were hurt from car crashes,

I continued to look around trying to know if Bucky was still here.

"I don't think he's here.." Scott says,

Then something hit me an idea came to my mind, "Bring out his dog Lucky."

Scott looked at me in confusion for a second while Sam knew what meant by that.

"Ohh.." Scott says starting to understand,

1 hour later and they finally brought Lucky to us he wagged his tail in excitement.

"Alright buddy I need you to help find Bucky." I say to the dog as I kneeled down I pulled out Bucky's shades from my pocket.

The dog immediately sniffed the pair of glasses.

Lucky barked and started running off to a direction I ran with him as did Scott.

"Stay here on the lookout Sam! Me and Scott will follow the dog!" I shouted.

"Ok!" Sam shouts back me and Scott ran as fast as we could the dog is fast but so am I.

About 5 street turns later, Lucky finally stops running he stood at a building and started barking at the front entrance.

"He must be here."

I walked to the door and opened it the place was fancy and nobody's here, He must've scared them away.

I watch as Lucky sniffed the floor as he continued to bark.

Me and Scott followed, That's when Lucky stopped at another door he tapped at the door with his paws wanting to get inside.

Me and Scott glanced at each other,

"Lucky sit." I commanded he sat down I walked towards the door and turned the doorknob carefully.

I heard choking sounds once I cracked the door opened,

I kicked the door open, And walked inside Scott was right behind me.

I see Bucky choking some agent guy with a suitcase in his hand,

"Bucky!" I shouted,

He immediately stopped choking the agent and looked at me,

"Leave." He simply tells me so he still remembers he isn't the other dangerous Bucky..

"What are you doing?"

He ignored my questioned and started squeezing the agents neck, It caught me off guard I tried saving him by running to take him away but he's already dead.

He simply tossed the agent,

"Why are you doing this Bucky?"

I watch as he picks up the agents suitcase and sat it on the desk, He put some type of code in and it unlocked.

He took out this journal with a strange symbol on it, "What is that?"

He looked up at me, "Something I need to protect others from getting" He answers.

But why it's nothing but a journal maybe it had some type of map on it or locations to weapons.

"Look if somebody gets ahold of this, They could turn me commando." He explains.

Now I understand, That's how they control him I knew who was controlling him before.

"Can you explain to me what had happened to you? One minute you are watching a movie with me and Peter, And the next your being kidnapped."

"They tried to take control of me, But I managed to escape." Bucky explains.

I smiled at him, "I'm glad to see you again, I thought I would lose you forever." I admitted.

He smiles back at me and walks towards me with the journal in his metal hand.

He pulled me into a embrace I smiled more as he pat my back, "I thought the same about you." He whispers in my ear.

"After all your my mission." He added as he joked making me laugh.

" He added as he joked making me laugh