(#1) Serious - Nouis

ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴡᴏʀᴅs : 1009
(ɴᴏᴛ ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ᴀ/ɴ ᴏʀ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴀ/ɴ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛs ᴀ ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡᴀʏ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴ?)
*ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ *ᴠᴏᴛᴇ* ᴘʟᴢᴢᴢᴢ*

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢs : ɴᴏɴᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ sʟɪɢʜᴛʟʏ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ɴᴏᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟᴏᴡ sᴇʟғ ᴇsᴛᴇᴍ(ɪɴsᴇᴄᴜʀɪᴛᴇs)

ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ sʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴀᴜ: ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ғᴀᴍᴏᴜs ɴᴏᴜɪs ɪs ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ.

Louis' PoV -

I knew Niall and one things for sure he was never one to be quiet or serious he was always goofing off but I loved him anyways tricks and all so to say it was quite a surprise for me when he wasn't his usual bubbly self. "Morning Nialler" I said as I watched a blonde head rise.

"Mmmm."he mumbled and went to the bathroom. He must be tired he hasn't yelled thats the first thing he does when he wakes up. He exited the bathroom and went downstairs my guess is for food.

"Hey Niall do you want me too make something to eat?" I asked as I saw him laying on the couch. I heard a quiet "Yes" from the living room so I went to cook nothing fancy just eggs and bacon. What's up with Niall he's never this quiet maybe he's sick but he would have told me right? No he wouldn't that's just how he is he doesn't like to worry people.

"Niall come eat!"I yelled and heard him slowly trudge into the kitchen. He walked slowly to the drawer and grabbed two spoons and handed me one. "Thank you" I answered and handed him his plate. He took a seat on one of the two stools that were placed along the counter. I walked over next to him and watched him eat before returning to my thoughts. Maybe he was mad at me? Had I done something wrong? What if he found someone better? Endless possibilities raced through my mind. I heard the phone ring in the other room "I'll get it" I replied and rushed out of the room.

"Ello" I replied.

"Hey louis what's wrong you sound upset" Liam asked.

"I don't know Niall's quiet and it's worring me" I answered truthfully.

He Laughed "Oh Lou Don't worry about it Niall's having his day."

Huh?"What's his day"I asked.

"Every year Niall goes quiet for just a day and he spaces out a bit I don't know why it happens but it does" He said serious.

"Oh okay so why'd you call then" I asked.

"Huh Oh right I just wanted to see if you were busy but never mind you need to watch Niall. Bye." He said and then the line went dead. I walked in to the kitchen and saw that Niall already gone and had put his dishes in the sink. I had lost my appetite so I threw my food and washed the dishes then dried my hands with a towel and went in search of Niall. I wondered into the living room, dining room, office, bathroom, laundry room, only to find them empty. I ran uo the stairs and rushed into our room and saw Niall sitting on the edge of the bed deep in thought. "Hey Niall."I said and he only nodded in response.

Okay so he's having his day should I just let him be or try to talk to him. I sat next to him and fumbled with my fingers lost in my own thoughts. Perhaps he's just stressed. What if he's breaking up with me and Liam was lying and just didn't want to upset me. There are so many other guys and girls out there that he could date I'm just me.

I looked up at him and studied his features the way his eyebrows were furrowed or how his eyes were somewhere else and his lip was in a permanent pout with his hand under his chin. His breathes were steady like a beat. I looked at my fingers again and finally spoke.

"Niall?"He responded with a"Hmm?" I sighed "A-Are you alright?"I asked as I mentally cursed my stutter" You seem spaced out I'm worried" I didn't want to look up afraid of what I might see. I didn't get a reply after that I stood up and walked out of the room towards tge couch and sat down and cried. He didn't even come after me.

What if he hated me right now. I curled into myself and wiped my tears he would have told me right. Everything was just fine yesterday. I don't understand what I did wrong. Maybe he's just homesick that's reasonable right he just misses his family right now. I shouldn't be here I should be up there with him I trudged up the stairs with my blanket following behind me wrapped around my shoulders. I walked into the bathroom and got rid of any trace of me crying.

I walked over to our door and hesitated to open the door but finally worked up the courage and pushed the door open gently seeing Niall in the same spot that I had left him in. I walked over behind him and placed my chin on his shoulder being careful so I didn't startle him. "Ni" I whispered quietly. He turned around and sat across from me and looked to the side. "Yeah?" He answered Yes he replied I thought. "A-Are you okay" I asked cautiously. "Huh oh Yeah." He Said in a voice with no emotion.

"Lou...." he said. I snapped my head up and looked at him. "Yes Ni?"I replied "M'sorry i've been out of it I was just so scared of you leaving me and I pushed you away I'm sorry" he said with tears in the brim of his eyes. I whispered "Ni I would never leave you. Your what makes me happy. You make me smile everyday I could not ask for anything better. Your all I need and all I'll ever need. Niall James Horan I Love You. And if I have to I'll tell you that everyday until you belive it yourself." Niall was full blown sobbing after my confession. I held him in my arms rubbings his back until his breathing evened and was steady.

Louis :
Ni..Can I hold your hand?

Niall :
No

Louis :
But why?

Niall :
Because it'll hurt when you let go...

---------------------------------------------------
sʟɪɢʜᴛʟʏ sᴀᴅ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛs. ɢᴜʏs ᴅᴍ ᴏʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ. ɪᴍ ᴀ ɴᴇᴀᴛ ғʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴜғғ ʙᴇʟᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘs ᴍᴇ ғᴇᴇʟ ɴᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ. ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴏɴᴇ.  (●__●)

ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴏʀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ

ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ :
Tᴜᴇsᴅᴀʏ ᴊᴜʟʏ 3ʀᴅ, 2018 11:48 ᴘ.ᴍ
ᴘᴜʙʟɪsʜᴇᴅ :
Wᴇᴅɴᴇsᴅᴀʏ Jᴜʟʏ 25ᴛʜ, 2018 3:30
ᴘ.ᴍ

---------------------------------------------------
x★•{sᴛᴀʏ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ}•★x
-🅑🅔🅛🅛 (💛)