*Note

You don't know what I've done

I've done scarring things. I've murder my family... because he told me to. I've murder my friends... because he told me to. I've come so close to murdering myself... because he told me to.

But he wants to keep me alive just so I can suffer.

I killed my best friend, Josh. He was my everything. He's the one who kept me alive whenever I wanted to attempt, but I payed him back by murdering him.

I murdered Jenna, my girlfriend. She was so innocent and pure. She never knew about anything, and I thought she was better off that way. I killed her off quickly for her own sake.

But was it really me who killed them? No. It was Blurry. And do people think they know why they're all gone? Yes.

I made them all commit suicide.

Except for my family. I got everything out of my room, then burned the house down. They all died except for me. I just tell everybody that I'm happy I was at a friend's that night. Nobody suspected a thing.

I shot a bullet straight through Jenna's head while she was sleeping. I placed the gun in her hand so it looked like she did it herself. I placed a note on her bedside table to show that she committed suicide.

And Josh, they found him with vertical cuts that lined his arms. They would have never found him in time to save him.

But I still remember everything.

***

I knocked on Josh's bedroom window harshly. I waited until he woke up and opened the window then stepped into his room.

"Hey, can we go to the bathroom? I really need to show you something..." I trailed off.

"I guess."

I let him lead me to the bathroom. His sleepy footsteps slightly arched every time they touched the finished wood.

He opened the door and walked in. I followed after then closed the door.

And then I locked it.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

Little did Josh know that I had a knife behind my back the whole time.

I nodded and sat down on the edge of the bathtub. I moved the knife to my side so he still couldn't see it.

He slowly sat down next to me and smiled. I grabbed his hand firmly and turned his wrist up.

He looked at me worriedly and said, "Tyler, what are you doing?"

"I'm so sorry, Josh."

I slid the knife up and down his wrist multiple times while I held my hand over his mouth.

He screamed and screamed as he fell backward into the bathtub, but I just waited for him to pass out.

When he did pass out, I added more cuts to his other arm. It was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be.

I then placed my prewritten suicide note for him on the counter.

I opened the door then locked it back so they would have to break down the door. I crept back to his room and hopped back out into the night air. I closed the window to show proof that I was never there.

All gone

***
Josh was the last one I killed.

Everybody felt so sorry for me when they found out my best friend, girlfriend, and immediate family all died. Luckily, I was 18 and I could rent an apartment for myself.

Things after that weren't so easy, though. Blurry mocked me for killing the ones I cared about the most, even though it wasn't me who killed them. He knows damn good and well that he was in control when all of them passed.

So, this is me right now. This is my suicide note. I killed Josh Dun, Jenna Black, and my family. You can arrest me if I make it out of this, but I highly doubt it.

I'm hanging up the rope right now, but don't worry, I'll get the suffering I deserve. A stone cold murderer like me doesn't deserve to live in guilt.

I made them all fake suicide. I burned the whole house down. And everybody felt sorry for me.

In just a short minute, you won't have to worry about me anymore. I'll just wrap the noose around my neck.

Now I'm a

Goner