extended summary

"So we're basically manipulating people?"

"We're not manipulating anyone. We're trying to prove to people that boys don't just like girls and girls don't just like boys; that everyone is equal despite their differences; that humans should never be seen as possessions that can be toyed with for however long we deem fit. We're changing the world, one completely misguided, overly-societal high schooler at a time."

 And so it begins; the inevitable altering of the world, captained by Genevieve and her band of mismatched misfits.

➳ ➳ ➳

When Genevieve Lancaster, a senior who takes bullshit and shoves it right back in your face, witnesses a homophobic attack on a freshman, she decides to take serious action. Finally putting her wit, way with words and whatever influence she has among her peers to good use, she forms the Band of Misfits – a group of teenagers from different walks of life, who all share one common goal.

 To change the world.

But they can't do that just yet; to bring change to a world, they must first prepare those who are about to enter it.

 And Abhenry Secondary School is the next best thing.

XXX

Hey y'all! Thanks for clicking on this little old story. First things first, though: the version on here is just a sample. If you'd like to read the rest of it right away, go find it on FicFun by clicking the external link or following this one: https://www.ficfun.com/novel/1963180-Genevieve-and-the-Band-of-Misfits.html

thank you for all your support. 

i love you.

- jay.