1 Thought Chapt 8

Start from the beginning

I'm simply talking to Spider-Boy I just found out what his name is Peter, Tony would make jokes about his name saying he's Peter Griffin or something.

"You are way to young to be in this type of party." I admitted,

"Yet I've been invited by Stark himself, This party's amazing!" He shouted over the blasting music.

"Just don't drink your young.."

He nods his head and puts to thumbs up, "Alright dad." He jokes I smiled and ruffled his hair, I decided to go check on Bucky nobody's heard from him in a while.

"Aye Cap!"

"Great its that ant guy.." I mumbled to myself,

He pats my shoulder and smiles, "How's it going Antman?"

"I'm actually really drunk right now, I just wanted to say that I love you so much captain I'm a real huge fan such a huge fan!" He admits.

I smiled warmly, "You told me that before thanks..I guess Ant-"

"Please call me Scott!" He says as he interrupts my sentence,

"Well It's good to hear from you..."

His eyes continued to stare at me, It's like he's staring into my soul..

"Scott, I must be going I'll see you around alright."

"Of course! see you around cap." Scott says he ran off into the crowd of people.

I continued to walk to Bucky's room once I got to his door I knocked, I waited a few seconds but there was no answer.

I knocked again but harder, "I know you can hear me, Open up!"

I backed up once I see the doorknob turn he cracks the door open and peaks his head out.

his dog started to bark,

"Shut it Lucky." He commands as he looks at Lucky, He looked back at me.

"One last time, You sure you don't want to hang?" I asked him.

"No I don't do party's.." Bucky answers,

Of course he would say that It's like he isn't Bucky at all.

"The Bucky I knew loved to party, You sure you don't want to party with me?"

"I have a headache I'm not going out." He admits.

I frowned he told me about his nightmares, Well flashbacks it usually gave me headaches after I just had a flashback..

"Do you need ice?"

Bucky shook his head, "I can manage without ice." He says,

"Do you need a pal to help you feel better?"

He scoffed rolling his eyes, He slammed the door right at me face.

"Bucky I'm sorry alright I know how it feels I had flashbacks as well, Your not alone please open up." I explained as I begged him to open the door.

He opened the door again with a look of hate,

"I'm sorry, But I'm suppose to help you remember..let me inside."

He huffed and went into deep thought,

He slowly opened the door and moved to the side so I can walk in.

I formed a smile at his decision, "Thanks" I say as I walked inside his room his dog Lucky jumped up in excitement as his tail wagged.

I kneeled down and pet the dog then I stood back up,

Bucky shut his door and walked over to his bed and sat down and started to fidget with his fingers.

I walked over and sat beside him, I could hear the faint music out there.

"Look I know its tough and painful, But you got to let it in." I began to explain.

"How? Every time I try It pushes me back.." Bucky admits.

"Think harder.." I simply tell him, I looked at his face he breathed in his breathe hitching a bit.

He's about to do it now?

I looked at him in shock he laid down and pulled to blanket over him, What am I suppose to do now?

"Stay with me.." I hear him mumble,

"O-of course" I stutter as I stood back up and walked over to the other side of his bed the dog laid by the end of his bed.

I laid down beside him as carefully as I could not bothering to get under the covers with him, I turned to face him he was already staring back at me.

"What now?" He questions as he broke the awkward silence,

"Just close your eyes and fall asleep." I answered calmly to him.

He did as I told and closed his eyes his lips together, He breathed through his nose, I just continued to stare I soon drift off to sleep.

About an hour later..

I woke up to the sound of whimpering and heavy breathing, I opened my eyes and looked at Bucky he was sweating heavily and his breathing wouldn't ease down.

I shook Bucky it took a minute but he finally woke up his eyes shot open, He glared at me and started to throw a punch at my face but I caught his fist.

He was staring at me in anger and frustration, "Bucky It's me Steve remember your suppose to think harder, Fight it Bucky.."

Bucky groaned as his eyes begin to tear up he ignored me and sat up pulling his arm away.

My eyes widened when he straddled me and started to choke me,

"B-Bucky...Please" I was struggling to breath my face turn red as he squeezed harder.

I felt myself get lightheaded I started to get unconscious, My vision even begin to blur.

"B-Bucky If your going to-End my life-I want you-to-know that your-my friend till-the end-of the line..." I struggled to say as I try to breathe in between each word.

I felt his hands let go of my neck,

I wheezed as I struggle to gain oxygen after a min, I gain my conscious back and my vision.

Bucky was looking down at me with tears dropping on my torso,

"I'm so sorry Steve, I don't know why I did that.." Bucky apologizes.

I tried to form a smile but failed at showing it, He smiled at me.

"You remember?" I finally questioned as I still try to catch ahold of my breath.

He nods, "Yes, Again I'm sorry..I wasn't myself you know I would never hurt you." Bucky says.

I smiled, "No need to apologize Buck I'm not dead, Everything's good."

We both noticed that were in a awkward position once again..

Bucky was about to get off of me but we heard the door open.

"Shit.." Bucky mumbles Me and him both turned our heads to the door, The light hit my eyes and I winced I could hear Bucky's dog barking.

Once I realize who it was I shoved Bucky off of me, "Peter It's not what it looks like, I'm sorry you had to see that.."

Peters eyes was wide and his mouth parted in shock,

"No It's fine I just came to say goodbye, But your apparently busy..uh I'll see you later" Peter says he shuts the door leaving me and Bucky here in shock.

I looked at Bucky who looked at me,

"Um well that was awkward." Bucky says I just nodded in agreement,