75 ~ father feelings

You were sitting in the manor. In Draco's room. Draco wasn't there right now. He was down stairs with the others. You said you were going to join them but you couldn't get yourself to move.

You hardly slept since that night. The scene would just replay itself. You could never be Voldemorts daughter if it hurt you like that to see someone die.

There was a knock on the door. You looked up and saw Voldemort walk in. You sat up and sat a bit back, trying to stay away from him. What was he doing here? He closed the door behind him and looked at you. He saw some fear in your eyes.

'You successfully completed the mission.. concerning the cabinet.' He said.

You nodded. You knew it would be better if you answered but you didn't.

'I knew you'd be able to do it. You have riddle blood after all.'

'I don't. I don't get how I'm your daughter. I don't get how you could let him die.' You said.

'I'll do anything to achieve my goal.'

'I noticed.' You sighed.

Why was he here? What did he want from you? You just stared at him. Not saying anything.

'What's up?' You then asked. 'Why are you here?'

'I just wanted to let you know that it's okay that you couldn't kill Dumbledore.'

You looked at him in disbelieve. If was okay? He wasn't mad?

'What do you mean it's okay?' You asked.

'That it's okay. You managed to sneak my troops in and that was already a lot of work so it's okay.'

Voldemort then turned around and just walked out. You started at the door in surprise and a bit of confusion. This wasn't like Voldemort. What happened? Why wasn't he angry? Draco then walked in. When he saw your face he stopped.

'What?' Draco asked.

'I can't proces what just happened.' You just said.

Draco walked over to you and sat down besides you. You didn't even look at him, you just stared at the door. It was okay.. You should be happen but you couldn't feel that happiness because you were scared. You were actually scared because he was nice.

'What happened?'

'Voldemort just came in.. and he told me that it was okay that we didn't kill Dumbledore.'

Draco looked at you and laughed.

'You're kidding.. right?' He asked you.

'No I'm not.' You said while looking at him. 'He said: you let my troops in and that was a lot of work so it's okay.'

Draco was confused as well.

'He didn't say that to me. He was pretty angry.'

'So he only said that to me?' You asked him.

Draco nodded. That made you feel even more confused.

'Maybe it's because you're his daughter.'

You looked at him and snorted. Voldemort didn't care. He didn't care if you were his daughter or not.

'What if his father feelings start existing?'

That couldn't be happening. Draco was actually serious about what he said. You decided not to comment on it.

'I'm serious Y/N.' He said.

'It has nothing to do with that. He despises me.'

'Then why would he go through all the effort to get you here and to tell you that you're his daughter. If he hated you then he didn't need you to know.'

You sighed and laid your head back. Maybe you just didn't want to believe it. Draco noticed that you had problems accepting it. Maybe he should have just switched the topic.

'I just came here to check up on you.. You said you'd come down stairs but you didn't come.'

'Yeah I can't bring myself to move.' You said.

Draco laid his hand on your upper leg. You looked at him and laid your hand on his.

'Did you sleep?' He asked you.

You didn't answer. You didn't want to make him feel worried but you knew he knew the answer to that question.

'Y/N.' He sighed.

'I tried.' You hissed. 'It's not as if I just lay there keeping myself awake for no reason.'

'Did you eat?' He asked.

'Not yet.'

'Y/N-'

'Stop Draco. I'm fine.'

You let his hand go and pushed it off your leg. You looked away from him. He was making your problems his and he didn't have to do that. You ate when ever you were hungry. He saw you eat before. It was not as if you weren't eating. And sleep? Nightmares occurred when you were sleep, whether Draco was there or not. You tried to sleep but couldn't.

'Clearly you're not.'

'I am.'

'You're not.'

'I'm not going to fight over this.' You spoke.

You managed to get yourself up and walked away from him. You walked out of the room, knowing Draco came after you. But you didn't stop. You heard voices downstairs. You stopped to listen but couldn't hear anything they said. When you walked to walk downstairs, Draco grabbed your wrist.

'Let me go.' You hissed.

Draco pulled you closer to him.

'Draco!' You hissed.

He then just hugged you. He didn't say a word.. He just hugged you. You just stood there. You didn't hug him back but you also didn't struggle. Finally you gave in and hugged him back. Draco held you tightly against him.

'I'm sorry.' He said.

'I'm the one who should be sorry.' You mumbled. 'I don't want you to worry about me.'

'I'll always be worried about you. Now I'm just a little more worried than usual.'

'I'm getting there. Just let me work this out on my own.'

'You can't so this on your own.'

Draco let you and looked at you. You leaned in and kissed him. Draco immediately kissed you back but didn't make it last long.

'What can I do to help?' He asked.

'Just being there is enough.' You smiled.

'You sure?'

You nodded and grabbed his hand. He kissed you against shortly before you two walked down stairs to join the rest. The girls were sitting in the living room on the couch. You and  Draco sat down on the chairs near the couch.

'Look who's finally here.' Jacinda said.

'Hi guys.' You smiled while sitting down on a chair. 'What did I miss?'

'Breakfast.' Willow said. 'But we'll get lunch soon.'

'Sounds good.' You smiled.