“Jesus, calm down Minho.” Nick pulled his brother from attacking V.

“Of course! What do you expect me to call my girlfriend then? I never thought you’d be this rude and ill-tempered Minho hyung.” Taehyung stepped forward, both hands on his waist, ignoring Lisa’s advice.

“THAT’S BECAUSE SHE’S MY SISTER YOU IGNORANT FOOL!”

“NO, STOP IT YOU GUYS!”

Nick failed to stop his brother and the next thing he knew, Minho already got Taehyung’s neck about to choke him to death.

After things got cleared up and Minho calmed down by 10%...

Lisa walked towards her boyfriend who was watching them talking earlier from the mini bar. They haven’t even dried themselves well yet; the towels given to them by the helpers only managed to dry their hairs.

“I’m sorry it turned out like this. But don’t worry I’ve convinced that imbecile not to pull out his shares from your business.”

Taehyung just shrugged and patted her head. “It’s fine. I was more delighted when I learned you ditch your brother’s invite to go with him in LA just to be with me. Now I’m really convinced that you love me.” He winked.

Then they heard someone cleared their throat. Their eyes went to Minho and Nick sitting by the coffee tables.

“I’ll take it from here, okay. You should wash up. I’ll handle your brothers.”

Lisa made a face but gave in. She was feeling a little light headed what with all the things that happened.

She reached for his hand to pull him to an embrace not minding her brothers.

“Curse these brothers.” She whispered that made Taehyung smirk.

“Hmm, shh they might hear you.”

“I’ll go ahead.” She pulled away and fixed his hair.

“Okay. I’ll see you tomorrow. First thing in the morning.”

Tae watch as his girl gave him the warmest smile then scowl at her brothers. He almost chuckled at her reaction.

He let out a deep breath before facing the men that loved his girl first.

“Gentlemen…so, how are you liking California?” Tae said smiling awkwardly.

“Disappointing. I never thought this place would be very, very, very infuriating to the senses.”

Tae sighed and decided to bow to his knees.

“If it really angers you to have your sister lie just because she wanted to be with me then I’m sorry…” He apologized while looking at the floor. “But please understand that I’m serious about her and this relationship that we have doesn’t concern any of your opinion whether or not you’re against it.”

“Tch. How arrogant-”

“Shhh, let him talk Minho!” Nick scolded his brother and went towards Taehyung who was still kneeling before them.

“How can we know that you won’t ever hurt our sister? You should know that we didn’t protect her for nineteen years just to be toyed by any boy so I’m warning you now and you better listen well Mr. Kim Taehyung. If you dare break any part of my sister, see to it that your dead body won’t even get to the newspapers.”
Taehyung gulped. He thought that Minho was scary but it turns out that Nick was even more terrifying.

He cleared his throat and stood up. “Believe me Sir, I’m more scared of hurting her than being dead because that would be better than seeing her suffer because of me.”