Chapter Eleven: Family

Start from the beginning

Tyler's POV:
I didn't fancy going to the welcome party, I don't really go to that type of things. Lucky for me Kael understands that, I was going to head back to the pack house when I caught the scent of red berries and ash, my mate.

I shifted into my wolf and Blue took control when I finally found the person my jaw hit the floor. I shifted back and it was now her jaw that was on the floor.

"Jody!!"

I can't believe she's my mate, I don't feel anything which left me with one option I need Jody to reject me.

If she didn't she could kill me and I want to find my true mate.

"Little Tyler I guess I'm your mate."

My blood began to boil I can't be her mate I hate her and she nearly killed Bentley, he's always been there for me.

"Please Jody reject me. I Tyler Reid reject you Jody Mars."

I waited for her to say it back she has to say it soon otherwise it will kill me.

"I'm sorry Tyler but you have to do me a favour before I release you."

Kael's POV:
I could see something was bothering Rikki but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. She started looking out the window as we were talking to Bentley and Kilah.

"Little wolf do you want to go for a run."

I whispered and she leaped for joy I'll take that as a yes. I went to ask Bentley and Kilah if they wanted to go and Rikki had shift, running into the forest.

Kilah ran after her followed by me and Bentley damn these girls are fast, I kept slowing down every so often I knew Bentley was struggling to keep up.

Kilah's POV:
I had caught up to Rikki she had shifted back, I had too and I started to walk up to her. That was when I say Tyler he looked like hell and he had a gun in his hand.

"Tyler no!"

Everything happened so quickly I remember standing in front of Rikki just as the bullet hit. I looked down and saw blood, I remember the look on Rikki face before I hit the floor.

"No..Kilah, I..I'm sorry."

Rikki's POV:
Kilah hit the floor and so did Tyler, the wolf that hit her, he looked like he was dying. I couldn't move I tried to call for help but the words wouldn't come out Tyler and Kilah were going to die if I didn't do anything soon.

I finally manage to let out a sad howl, before kneeling in front of the two of them.

"Help! Kael! Bentley!"

Bentley's Wolf Sage.

Rikki's Wolf Melody

Rikki's Wolf Melody.

Tyler's Wolf Blue.