Chapter 2: McDonalds

Enjoy!

Chapter 2.

McDonalds

I walked down the hallway with Rayven, listening to her talk about Kadin, a boy who she is desperately obsessed with.

"Yeah, so he tells me that he wants to take me out Friday, and I say that he's going to have to do better than that to get with me." And soon her words faded when my eyes connected with Donzel's. We just looked at each other while I was walking by him, he smiled lightly and our eyes disconnected after Cindy decided to interrupt by tapping his shoulder. I scoffed under my breath at her, she gets on my nerves.

"Hello! Can you hear me!" Rayven waves her hand in my face. Rayven glares playfully at me.

"Did you even hear the words come out of my mouth?" I nodded lying. Rayven looked back at Cindy and Donzel.

"Why don't you tell him that you like him?" She asked. I shook my head looking down.

"Its not that easy Rayven, i cant just go up to him and say, that i like him." Rayven grins, getting her answer out of me. I groaned.

"So you admit you like him!" I cover my face, I'm sure my face is really red.

"I do, its just i don't know..." I trailed off.

"Well, you better hop on him before Cindy does." She jerked her head towards Cindy. I looked back and scowled, Cindy was basically rubbing herself on Donzel now. Donzel looked up at me, he pulled Cindy off him and made his way towards me. Holy cheesedoodles, oh shit, God come help me!

He stops in front of me and i immediately look at the floor. Someone thumps me on the head. I then look towards Rayven glaring at her. She glares back at me giving the signal to talk to Donzel. After 10 seconds of not saying anything Rayven sighs and mutters something under her breath.

"Well Vivian I'll see you later at our dorm!" She walks away grinning. That bitch. Donzel chuckles at her. I look up at him shyly.

"Hey Vivian." He greets me. I nod at him awkwardly.

"So," he clears his throat, " I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime, you know like out together, just like the two of us." I blush and look down. I mean its only been a week since i known him. Donzel clears his throat again, scratching the back of his neck.

"So.....," he trails off, "What do you say?" I nodded then corrected myself.

"I mean, yes, sure, i would like to go out with you." I was suprised i was this calm, but really on the inside i was happy dancing, singing the We did it! song by Dora.

"Friday, eight o'clock good for you."

"Yeah, sure!" I noticed we were close, in each others personal space. And that's when Cindy decided to break it. She went in front of me in Donzel's face.

"Why are you talking to her?" Cindy asked Donzel like i wasn't even behind her, listening to her talking about me.

"Why cant i talk to her?" He asks

"Because my friends and i think, oh wait let me re phrase that. We know that Vivian killed Jenny McCarthy." Cindy looked towards me. I scoffed and chuckled.

"You actually think that i would kill someone i don't even know!" Cindy then took her turn to scoff at me.

"I mean, come on, it has you all over the crime scene. Hell, you was even there the night Jenny died! So stop playing Miss I Dont Remember and just confess!"