SpellBound

I wake up from a scream outside. I get up trying to hear it again to make sure I'm not hallucinating. That's when I hear it again. I quickly put on my shoes and open my door and head out the dorm.

I sneak my way from the guards walking around the hallways. How can they not hear what I'm hearing? Soon as I get outside by the building I hear the scream again coming from the woods. Oh hell naw!! I was about to turn around and take my ass back in the building but I heard the screams turning into whimpers.

I end up following the sounds. Getting scared as I hear the sounds getting closer as I walk. I hid behind a tree where I heard the whimpers behind me. I turn my head a little bit and my eyes widen at what I seen. I quickly turn around. There was a man sucking blood from a girl that goes to my school. I thought vampires weren't real!

The whimpers stopped.

I slowly turn back around and see the man was gone and the girl was laying on the floor. Oh shit he's gone! I turn back around and gasp. The man was right here in front of me. The full moon shun its light on his face. I was taken back.

The man was handsome. His hair was in the perfect quiff, his face was cleanly shaved, but what appalled me was his eyes. They were the lightest blue color I've seen. He smirked knowing I was checking him out.

That's when he attacked me.