"What about Chihiro?"

"It's better if he stays inside your building to prevent him from being targetted by Junko again"

I nodded,showing him that i understood.

"Father,where is Ms.Yukizome?"

"She's no longer my secretary. Due to the reports of Junko showing up on the new school building,i assigned her to be class 77's homeroom teacher. She will spy on Junko's activities and protect class 77 from her"

If he gave out a spy,then it means that things are starting to get dangerous.

"Perhaps it is time for me to tell my classmates about what's going to happen"

"Wouldn't that make unwanted panic situations?"

"That may be true,but it's better for us to be cautious. If they are fully aware about what might happen,they can help prevent the despair from spreading"

Father closed his eyes and went quiet for a few minutes. He then nodded.

"I approve of your idea"

"Thankyou. How is the Kamukura project going?"

He stood up and went to the window,looking at whatever is outside.

"We now know that one of the class 77 students is the person being used for the project. We still don't know which one but it's definitely from that class. They are planning to make that child have every talent there is in the world and make him the 'Ultimate Hope'. Are you planning on telling this to your friends too?"

"Yes"

"Alright,but do not tell your friends from class 77 about the Kamukura project. Class 78 are the only people i allow on hearing this information because the despair sisters are in your class. Do you understand?"

"Yes,Father"

I then stood up and left his office. I gathered everyone to the infirmary to tell them all about what i've talked with father.

"We all know that Junko did things that no normal person ever would,right?"

Everyone nodded.

"Well,that's because she isn't. She and Mukuro are called The Despair Sisters. They aim to spread despair in this world and erase all hope. My prediction is that they will not come to class anymore so we should be fine for the time being. Class 77,who's your current homeroom teacher?"

"Ms.Yukizome" Souda answered.

"Do you know why she became your homeroom teacher?"

"Hmm...she said that she wanted to know what it feels like to be our teacher. She wanted to get to know us better" Sonia smiled. I shook my head.

"That is just her cover. The real reason is because Junko always goes to your building. Ms.Yukizome was sent to spy on Junko's activities and protect your class. For the time being,do not go outside of your building. We will keep in touch through our notebooks. You should go back now. Remember,everything i've said in this room does not leave"

They hesitantly nod and left while my classmates just looked at me,confused.

"I'm pretty sure that's not the only thing that you wanted to say,Kyoko" Aoi said. I sighed and nodded.

"That is correct. There are two more things,one for all of us and one for Chihiro only. Listen closely, only we are allowed to know of this information because Junko and Mukuro are in our class. We are the biggest hope there is on facing them"