Part 1

"And before I let you all get on with it, there is someone else who deserves some special recognition." Simon's gruff voice boomed through the microphone to the whole surrounding party. All the crew where present, surrounding him in a circle- giving Simon all their attention, which very much pleased him. "So... Dec, I couldn't be prouder of you, your amazing and we all appreciate the effort you went to this series. This week is punishing but we couldn't have asked for anything more of you." Simon smiled and held his arms out to Dec beckoning him in for a hug.

Dec, meanwhile, had been squeezed by David, who'd had his arm wrapped supportingly around Dec throughout Simons speech. At mention of himself, Dec could only look at the floor as he felt the blood rushing to his cheeks, turning them a rosy pink. David was forced to half push him forwards, knowing that no one could deny Simon Cowell. Stumbling forwards, Dec was embraced warmly by Simon and Simon whispered a few words into his ears that would stick with Dec forever. " I'm so proud of you kid". Simon spoke softly to make sure no one else heard, but Dec couldn't help the massive grin the grew on his face, although it was squashed into Simons shoulder.

Simon had been a mentor for Dec pretty much all through his career, and as much as Dec hated to admit it- Simon was one of the most generous caring people he'd ever met. Clearly, it wasn't a side many people saw- but Simon had been so kind both Ant and himself, as a result Simon's sentiment meant so much to Dec.

But little did Dec know, that was just the beginning.

Simon dismissed the crowd, and everyone went on celebrating another successful series, yet it didn't last too long since everyone was exhausted by the week. None more so than Dec, who had also had to fight the emotional turmoil of being on his own. After about half an hour, Dec decided to make his discreet exit, all he wanted to do was go home and fall asleep next to his pregnant wife.

But as he thought he'd slipped away with no one noticing, a firm hand on his shoulder made him spring around. It was Simon again. "Why are you trying to escape so soon?" He asked, yet Simon could make a fair enough guess at the answer was.

"Oh no I'm just shattered," there was a little pause as Dec had expected Simon to reply but he hadn't. "Been a long week, right?" Dec added, desperate for Simon to break the eye contact that was starting to make him feel very uncomfortable. But Simon Cowell was Simon Cowell and he does what he wants.

"Well anyway you're not allowed to go home." Simon spoke very matter of factly – which made Dec cock his head to the side, finding Simon a little rude. He continued, ignoring Dec's face. "Follow me" and with that Simon turned and Dec, feeling much like a dog, followed at his heels.

Simon led him out the main entrance, which Dec was going to take anyway (before he was interrupted) and towards Simon's Aston Martin car. It was a beautiful sleek car, which was worth more money than some people would earn in their lifetime. Dec only became more confused when Simon held the door open for him. "Get in, and try to get some rest on the way." Dec opened his mouth to offer some sort of refusal, but was hushed as Simon practically forced him into the car and slammed the door shut before he could reply. The car immediately drove off and all Dec could do was stare opened mouthed out of the window at Simon, who was smirking to himself.

Only Simon could get away with this.

As Simon grew smaller and smaller into the distance, Dec finally sat properly in the car and was about to put his seat belt on- before yelping in surprise when he caught sight of his wife Ali in the seat next to him.

"Shit, you scared me!" Ali couldn't help but burst out laughing at that, as Dec just looked at her in annoyance- he seemed to be the only one not in the know.

"Am I the only one that doesn't know what's happening?" Dec couldn't hide the irate tone of his voice. All he wanted to do was crash out at home, he really couldn't deal with all this after the week he'd have.

"I can't say anything, I'm under oath." Ali couldn't hide the smug smile across her face, which Dec rolled his eyes at, before reclining in his white leather seat while letting out a massive sigh.

Ali instantly realised how drained Dec was, and she knew there wasn't a lot of time for R&R in the next couple of days. He was massaging his forehead with his hands and Ali smiled sadly at him. "Hey, you, come here," she pulled Dec's head onto her shoulder "try and get some rest, you've had a busy week." Dec gave up trying to argue, and just nodded into Ali- and let his eyes lock shut.

********

"Deccy, babe? We're here, we need to get out." Ali spoke softly gently rubbing Dec's arm as he sighed and his eyes flickered open, leaning up he remembered the odd predicament he found himself in.

"umm... how long have I been asleep?" His voice was hoarse with sleep, as he felt the fatigue he'd collected over the course of the week pile up on him.

"Not long, maybe an hour and a bit... are you ready?" Ali smiled sweetly at her husband, which he still couldn't quite return due to the exhaustion of it all.

"Bearing in mind I have no idea what we are doing, I don't know if I'm ready." Dec spoke blatantly, obviously a little pissed off at the situation. Ali urged him out one more time, and she herself climbed out the car.

Dec sighed before opening the door and climbing out, rubbing his eyes as he went. He looked out to see that they appeared to be in the middle of field. But then he turned around and saw Ali. She was posing with her arms up in the air, on the stairs up to a small jet. Dec instantly recognised it as Simon's and all he could do was laugh, as he suddenly had a burst of energy and ran to Ali giving her a warm hug.

"What is this?" Dec laughed into her ear and all Ali could reply with was "wait and see!"

A short time after, Dec and Ali were snuggled up in the bed that laid centrally in the middle of the private jet.They'd taken off, and were now cruising at 16 thousand feet on their journey to god knows where. Dec was tracing circles onto Ali's bump as the pair looked into each other's eyes.

"I can't wait to meet you little one" Dec whispered into Ali's stomach "even if your mummies kidnapped me at the moment!" Ali burst out laughing and gave Dec a kiss.

"Get some sleep mister before me and bump kick you off the plane!"

"oooh harsh!" Dec exclaimed before cuddling up to Ali, his hand still resting on the bump. As he started to drift off to sleep he still managed to mumble "I love you" before he was spark out.