Smutt is here

(Aight I dreaded this but here's where I gotta get NSFW or I won't get my $$$)

Curled up in a ball of stinging pain beneath your tutor, you whine and braced for even more blows. Instead, his claws sunk into the side of your shirt, lifting it up as much as he could to expose a red imprint on the side of ribs. You flailed and swore when he pushed down on it.

"It won't bruise." He hissed at you, pushing you back down on the ground, annoyed by your struggles. Suddenly, his demeanor changed again, gripping his ruler to his side, with another hand still holding up your shirt.

"You know Y/N, you have a very beautiful looking body."

He pushed down on your chest, sending waves of pain throughout your body, as the area still hurt from being hit. You breaths grew faster and more drawn out as Baldi shifted all his weight down onto your hips. He was grinning down on you like a demon, piercing eyes full of rage and hunger.

"You want to do something else besides math?" He hissed.

Before you could reply, he slid down on your frame, hands holding your sides firmly, dragging a long, inhumane like tongue down your stomach. You panicked, pushing his head back, but no matter how much force you applied, he didn't budge an inch.

Slipping and sliding his warm, dripping tongue, he kept up the teasing, for now being careful not to bite you with his sharp canines. Closing one eye and parting his red lips, he mumbled "Is this better?"

Arching your back and gasping, you whined. Encouraged by this reaction, Baldi begins to tug at your warm hips, tugging down your loose summer shorts, sliding his tongue up and down your panties.

The stinging pain that pulsated throughout your body began to fade and be replaced by a gentle building pleasure. Moaning and struggling, a hand slides up and gropes your breast, while another peels away your moist panties aggressively.

Forcing his head between your thighs, you feel his warm breath between each slurp and slip of his tongue. Not wanting to be struck again and yelled at, you accept Baldi's affection hesitantly, feeling waves of pleasure pulsate through your core slowly building into something more.

Just as you were beginning to get into it, he swirls his tongue fully back into his mouth, leaving you trembling and wet. Before you can complain, Baldi is fully on top of you, slipping and grinding his warm member against your trembling wet slit. Without warning, and in one clean thrust, holding you tight against him, he penetrates you as far as he can with a mischievous cackle.

"You're really tight N/A."

Before you can properly react to the pleasure and pain coursing through your insides, he begins to slide in and out of slowly, but with enough power to make you tremble which each thrust.

"Clearly hitting you doesn't do anything. Maybe I should just fuck you from now on? Maybe that would make you learn?"

Pulling your hips up, to get a better angle at pounding you, you begin to tremble. Not used to sensations like this, you began to get close. Gasping for air and wrapping your arms around his back, you fully embrace him as he continues.

"You're getting close already?"

You nod, blushing hard. He claws into your thighs roughly and growls, "I would let you cum but this is a punishment. If you orgasm I'll beat you senseless and do this again. You cum when I tell you to, got it?"

A burning, aching sensation began to fill your cunt, you wanted to cum badly but were afraid of the repercussions of doing so. Somehow he sped up again and thrusted harder, you gasped, you couldn't keep it in any longer.

"Fine. Cum, but be cute about it~" Gasping and struggling beneath his weight you finally climax, feeling much better that you held it in. He followed soon after, spraying waves of warm liquid inside of you, choking you as he did so.

"See you tomorrow."