Remembering That Night Part 2.

5 months ago. Minneapolis

Chris put his hand into his pocket fishing for his room card as Brooklyn checked her phone, "Am I already boring you?"
Brooklyn grinned up at him, "I am calling Harlow. She did just walk away with your friend. I should probably make sure she is still alive."
Chris laughed back at her, "Sebastian would never kill her."
"I don't know this." Brooklyn narrowed her eyes as she leaned into him putting her hand at the top of his pants.
Chris cleared his throat as Brooklyn put her lips on his jaw. "You are too dangerous."
"You have no idea." Brooklyn slipped infront of him, putting her hand on the doorknob pushing it open behind her.
Chris slowly nodded his head back at her when the door finally opened.
Brooklyn stopped as Chris walked up behind her.
His hands went around her waist when his eyes came over her shoulder to see what she was looking at. "Sebastian...what the hell?"
Sebastian cleaned his face of the cool whip while Harlow stepped back with cool whip around her lips and chest.
Brooklyn started laughing, "What is wrong with you? I told you to keep that kinky crap at home."
"Tequila." Harlow giggled back at me.
Chris narrowed his eyes back at Sebastian as Harlow pulled him into the bathroom. "What are you doing?"
Brooklyn grabbed Chris by his tie, "Don't worry about them. Right now you are with me."
Chris cracked a smile when the bathroom door clicked shut.
Chris slipped his hands around her waist, "No waiting when it comes to you."
Brooklyn grinned back up at him, "You want me to go slower?"
Chris swallowed back what he was thinking.
Her hand touched his thigh.
He flinched under her touch as she moved up on him.
Brooklyn slipped her hand under his shirt touching his rock hard chest. She slowly started to unbutton his shirt.
His head went back with a little groan escaping his lips.
"I haven't even started yet." Brooklyn straddled his lap with her hands rested on his chest. "Babe?"
Chris looked up at her. "What?"
"What?"
"You called me babe."
"Does that bother you?"
"No, I liked the sound of it." Chris ran his hands up her sides pushing her dress up a little. "I want you to say it again."
Brooklyn leaned down to him, "Babe."
Chris moaned out with her lips grazing over his neck.
Brooklyn laughed out as Chris flipped her over on the bed.
Chris looked her dead in the eyes, "I don't like being teased."
"Take control Captain."
Chris's body changed.
He pushed his shirt from his body tossing it over on top of the cool whip Sebastian had left behind. He fixed himself over her body separating her legs around his waist.
Brooklyn grinned up as he came down pushing the dress up.
Chris led his tongue up her thighs finding the string to her underwear.
He bite it pulling it down when her back arched.
He cracked a smile as he kissed her inner thigh.
Brooklyn was gripping the bed sheets with his hands dancing over her body.
Chris's smile faded when he saw the mark just under her left breast.
He saw the long scar dragging down her side.
He kissed the center of her chest.
Brooklyn laughed out, "Most guys always point it out without thinking."
"What?" Chris stumbled with the word.
Brooklyn sat up coming close to his face, "I had a bad horse back riding accident when I was little."
Chris ran his thumb down the scar, "It is beautiful."
Brooklyn just looked at him.
"Nothing about this changes what I think about you." Chris cracked a smile at her when they heard a loud crash then giggles.
Brooklyn placed her hand on his jaw turning his head back to her, "What do you see when you look at me?"
"Your gorgeous blue eyes. Your long legs that I got lost in. Your memorizing smile that makes me lose my thoughts every time I see it."
Brooklyn pulled him back towards her.
Chris laughed out as her legs went around his waist pulling him closer to her.

--

Sebastian laughed out when Harlow hit the side of the tub. "Oh sweets, what are you doing?"
Harlow glanced back at him, "Sweets?"
"Your dark hair and golden skin, it's like a chocolate bar I want to sink my teeth into."
Harlow shook her head back at him, "You know everything right to say."
"Sweets, you are covered in cool whip, we are in some random hotel room."
She stopped and looked back at him, "This isn't your room?"
"No, I think it's Chris' room."
Harlow splashed water toward him, "You are something else."
Sebastian grabbed her leg under the water pulling her closer to him, "Sweets, you have no idea what I am."
Harlow hovered over him teasing him with her lips, "Then show me. Show me exactly who you are."
Sebastian sat back looking up at her take her dress off.
He licked his bottom lip as he bit down on it.
"You want to control or can I do it?"
Sebastian looked back at her as he removed his hand from under the water tossing something to the side.
Harlow narrowed her eyes. "What the hell was that?"
Sebastian slipped his hand down her back pushing her down.
Harlow moaned out.
"I told you, you have no idea." Sebastian moaned out into her neck.