Remembering That Night Part 1.

Ever wonder what you couldn't remember would just come back to you?

Well maybe sometimes, those blacked out nights should remained blacked out.

Four Months Ago. Minneapolis.

Chris stepped through the doors of the airport with Sebastian right behind him. His hat was turned backwards as his sunglasses rested on the back of his head. The 4 hour flight from Miami was a detox for the two of them. It was for sure one for the record books.

Chris rubbed his side when Sebastian slapped his hand catching his attention, "Still sore?"

"That girl was a little rough man."

Sebastian laughed back at him, "The girl was rough? I thought it was something else."

"That something else doesn't need to be mentioned. Ever." Chris shot back at him.

Sebastian smiled back at him when Hemsworth and Chadwick stepped up behind them.

"Listen to the young pups." Chadwick cracked.

Hemsworth shook his head back at them, "One day, that crap is going to get you into trouble and I mean alot of trouble."

Robert stepped up between them, "Take it from me. She may have a nice set, but it isn't worth the headache the next morning."

Chadwick laughed back at him, "Aren't you married?"

"With a loving past." Robert pushed his sunglasses up with a smile.

Chadwick shook his head as the cars started pulling up for the group.

Hemsworth glanced back at Chris and Sebastian, "Just show up sober to the event. You can get fucked tonight, but seriously."

Sebastian nodded his head, "Yes father."

Hemsworth rolled his eyes as he climbed into the back of the SUV.

Chris nudged Sebastian, "She just texted me. She wants to have dinner and drinks."

"She wants a booty call." Sebastian commented.

"God, get me drunk."

"Brother, now you are speaking my language."

Chris climbed into the back of the car with Sebastian behind him.

--

Sebastian rolled his eyes as another interviewer asked Chris about his relationship with Sharon.

Chris cracked a smile, "They have feelings for each other, that is obvious."

"What about the future projects? Is she going to be there for him?"

Chris sat back in his chair, "It is something we are gonna have to wait for. We just have to wait and see. Will she accept him or move on after all he has done."

Sebastian looked down at his phone, "I mean we all know Steve loves Bucky the most."

Mackie leaned forward in his chair, "Boy, you need to keep your lips shut."

Everyone in the audience started laughing.

Chadwick smiled as an interviewer from the back stood up, "What about the real life Chris Evans, how is that working out?"

"That is something that will always remain a mystery." Chris smiled.

Sebastian rolled his eyes as Hemsworth cleared his throat. "Seems like we have come to the end of this press event. Thank you all."