Chapter 5

(Y/N)'s POV

We all stand outside the school out of breathe "man your dad is fast" Josh huffs. "Yeah" Tyler agrees. The warning bell rings. "Got to go that was the warning bell!" I say before bolting to my class. After school tyler wanted me to come over but I declined and walked home by myself. When i walked in the door my dad was standing there. "The boys aren't with you this time are they?" My dad says I shook my head "Good, Then I don't have to worry about some psycho kid punching me again." He says he grabs my face and says "YOU THINK YOU CAN GET OTHER PEOPLE INVOLVED IN OUR BUSINESS! HUH! ANSWER ME!!" He yells "Dad please stop" I say while clawing at his hand. I couldn't breathe, my mom walked in and just walked past us. "What do you want for dinner?" She asked my dad. "Steak and potatoes" He told her harshly. My mom knows not to interfere or else she will get beat worse than me. He throws me to the floor. I lay there grasping for air. He walks over to the kitchen where my mom is. He knocks a cup of coffee off the table. "Oops, Guess you have a mess to clean up." He says. My mom grabs a rag and then my dad says "Not you" he looks dead at me then says "you, Come clean it up NOW" I stand up and take the rag from my mom. I start wiping up the mess and then my dad throws a ceramic cup on the floor as well. "Clean that up too (y/n)" he says and then sits on the couch. I look at my mom she looks very upset and sad. I stand up and hug her. She smiles at me and tucks a piece of hair behind my ear. Then she mouthes I'm trying to get us out of here soon. I smile and then pick up the ceramic shards.