chapter 1

A/n I am not trying to copy any one. Just thought this was a good idea.

(Y/N) POV

My dad came home drunk again. He beat me again. I woke up with bruises all over my body again. I put on a long sleeve shirt even though it was hot outside. I walked to my school. I was a loner so i had no one to talk to all day long. I sat down underneath the cherry tree we had. Battle of the bands was today. I didn't have a band but i planned on watching the bands. No one ever really watched. I loved music because its my only real escape from reality. I skipped breakfast because it hurt to eat anything. I walked into the auditorium where the bands would play. They started announcing bands. There were only 4 bands playing. There were 8 people in the audience. 7 of them were teachers. "Please welcome Flaming spoons onto the stage" I giggled when i heard that name. They were a pop rock band. They exited the stage. "The next band we have is Chemical Panics!" They announced. That name sound so cool. They were a Rock band. "Next up is the Screemo's" I also giggled at that name. They were a Screamo band obviously. "Our last but, certainly not least band is Twenty One Pilots" These two boys came on stage. "Hi I'm Tyler and this is Josh" one of them said. They were amazing. They won the competition.