Drew gulped and slowly shook his head. Simon glared at his brother and then pushed him out of his way and ran towards the living room.

Wolves, ready to fight for their cause were all present in the living room. Some were sitting on the couch; others were standing, but each and every one of them had the same dejected expression in their face.

It made Simon sick.

“Where is my son?” he thundered. Unfortunately, his voice didn’t have any power because the sun was already rising.

“She killed him” Drew breathed out slowly.

“No” Simon barked. “That cannot happen. My son was stronger than her. He could have easily taken her down” Simon remarked. He was well aware of his son’s capabilities. Glen was invincible.

“He did take her down” Drew said chokily and then closed his eyes, letting the tears flow. He was deeply hurt to hear the news of his only nephew’s death. “But her mate came and saved her” he gasped out.

“No” Simon whispered and shook his head. “No” he said and then fell on his knees. “Glen” he whispered. He closed his eyes and memories of his son flashed in his mind. He could still remember how small Glen felt in his arms, when he first held him as a baby. He remembered the days he had spent in helping his son ride a bicycle. He remembered waiting anxiously for Glen’s wolf. He remembered the day, Glen swore to hunt and kill the white wolf.

But now, his Glen wasn’t there. His son was gone.

Simon covered his face with his hands and let out a loud sob.

“We have to conduct the funeral ceremony. What about his body?”  Randall Hecker, Simon’s brother-in-law asked Drew later in the evening. After hearing the news of his beloved little sister’s son’s death, Simon took the first flight available to home.

“It’s still in the cliff of the Greenrock pack. The pack wolves are guarding the territory and it isn’t possible for our men to go there” Drew said staring at the sleeping figure of Simon.

His brother couldn’t handle the news of his son’s death. After crying for an hour, he collapsed on the floor. Soon a doctor arrived and Simon was recommended to take rest.

“Who informed you then?” Randall asked furrowing his brows.

“News that big, spread very fast, but they managed to hide the part that it was done by a white wolf” Drew informed with a scowl directed only for the white wolf.

“I know” Randall said. “She has managed to keep her existence a secret this long but not anymore.” He said firmly. “I will make sure that every pack comes to know about her” He growled through gritted teeth.

“How are you going to do that?”  Drew asked with a frown.

“I don’t have a plan yet. But I swear, I will make that happen.” He said evenly.

“You do that” Drew said. “Maybe then more Alpha’s might join our cause”

“I don’t care if they don’t join our cause, but they sure as hell will not let her live in peace” Randall said with a vicious smirk.

Three weeks later, the rogues finally managed to collect what was left of Glen’s body. The Greenrock pack had tight security for the past two weeks, with wolves constantly patrolling day and night. But few days ago they were back to their normal routine and hence it was possible for the rogues to trespass and bring Glen’s body.