Derrick & Slipping Up

Lauren's POV

As Dani gives me the last kiss I can't help but want more, her kisses a drug for me.

I somehow contain myself as we walk down the stairs talking about Dani's stupid fake crush, Derrick.

Christina is the first to acknowledge us, "The girls are here, and before the meeting starts, spill Dani. Lisa told us that you had a crush." I feel my heart drop, not because of having to tell them but because they look so happy.

They want Dani to like someone, they just don't want it to be me.

Dani and I are going to have to talk him up and soon the adjectives Dani uses to compliment me won't feel so special anymore.

I slink down into my chair staring off into space thinking to myself.

It would be a lot better if Derrick was real.

Dani's POV

I look at Lauren and then back at the girls. What do I say about Derrick? All I want to do is talk about how much I love Lauren and kiss her in front of people. But I know that it could never happen. No one knows that we are lesbians and no one will ever find out. I guess I have to talk about this "Derrick" dude now.

"Well, Derrick has brown eyes and the most amazing smile. He's tall but not as tall as me. He has black hair that is cut short but it's a little shaggy. He's always telling me how much he likes me and how much I mean to him. Lauren is actually the one who set us up. They meet at a party that Lauren went to. Lauren showed him a picture of me and he instantly asked her for my number. He's also 2 years older than me. He's 19 and I'm almost 18. His birthday is on August 12th, so the same day as Christina and Lauren's birthday." I realized that I just described Lauren except for the short hair part.

I smile and they awe. I just wish that they knew who I actually loved.

"Okay, so now that we have discussed Dani's crush, can we please start the meeting?" Oh Lisa. If only you all knew who I actually loved and who I'm actually dating.

We all sit down at the table and get right into the meeting.

"So Lauren and Dani, us girls were thinking about going on tour. How do you feel about that?" Christina the one who is always on top of things.

"YES!" Lauren and I both scream. We giggle

Christina is a bit shocked. Katherine is giggling with us. Lisa is trying to hold a straight face but is failing. Amy is laughing like she always is.

"Okay well then we should start brainstorming on where we want to go then shall we?"

We go around and say each place that we want to go.

"Sacramento, California ." Christina just wants to see Nick

"North Dakota" Katherine's dream vacation

"Orlando, Florida" Lisa loves it there and so do I.

"Toronto, Ontario" Amy loves it there

"Minnesota" Lauren really wants to go and so do I!

Ottawa, Ontario" My choice because well duh

We just got done with where we are going and decide to chill out.

Lauren's POV

I look over at Dani as she is just chilling and still looks gorgeous.

I smile stupidly as I admire her beauty from a distance.

I feel someone elbow me out of my drooling and see Lisa staring at me one eyebrow raised.

"I'm not stupid Ladybug. I can tell you have a massive crush on Dani." My eyes widen and my heart speeds up.

"What do you mean Moose?" I ask trying to stay calm and collected but it is not working very well as my voice cracks at the end.

"You have been staring at her for five minutes, and I mean staring." I feel my face start to heat up and I look away.

"I believed this Derrick dude before but Dani described, you, not some boy. So spill." She gives me the scary 'tell me' look she learned from Christina. "What is going on between my Infant and Fetus?"

I don't speak wanting Dani to come to the rescue.

Dani's POV

I hear Lisa say that I just described Lauren and I think Lauren wants me to say something.

"What she has a crush on me? I don't think so.. I was talking about Derrick everything that I said I actually do mean. Derrick isn't made up.. he's real and I'm telling you all the truth" I point to the rest of the girls and then look at Lauren and run off and get into our car.

"Why, why can't I tell them that I'm actually in love with my sister?" I bang my head against the steering wheel waiting for Lauren to appear. She does after 30 seconds. I unlock the car door for her and allow her inside.

"I love you and I don't want to hide our feelings from the girls anymore Lauren. It's hurting me too much to not be able to tell the world that I'm in love with you and I always have. But I know that they won't accept me or you. We are Christian and Christian's don't accept the LGBTQ community. What will they think about us? I don't want them to disown you or me. I want us to work but I don't want to keep hiding behind this Derrick dude. I think I'm ready to say something. Lisa already knows that you like me and I think she knows that I like you too."

I feel her hug me and I instantly calm down. I didn't realize that I was rambling. I kiss her and I feel a little bit more at home. She's always been my home and I didn't realize that I needed her to kiss me that much before I actually realized that. I think it's time to say something.

Lauren's POV

I smile after the kiss looking at the beautiful girl I get to call mine.

"I love you so much too baby and have the same fears. I know deep down though that they won't hate us or disown us even though everything points to that. They love us Dan, no matter what we do, they love us." I run my hand through her hair. "And our sisters love you so much that even if they disowned us, if they hated us, I would still want to be with you. I don't care if you want to hide our relationship but I'm prepared to tell them." I look into her captivating green eyes. "What do you think Spice? We are going inside either way."

Dani's POV

"I think I'm ready to tell them. I don't care what they think I just want to be with you and only you. I want to be able to kiss you and tell you how much I love you without having to hide behind this "Derrick" guy. I'm not even into guys. I'm into girls and I'm into you. I love you too much to leave you and I know that you would never leave me because you love me too much to do that to me. I've been hiding my feelings from you for a while and now that I get to call you mine.. I want the whole world to know. I don't care about what anyone else says, as long as I'm with you. I'm happy. You are my home." I lean over and kiss her again because I can.

I love her so much and don't want to have to hide our relationship from everyone. It's time to tell the girls.