Hiding Our Relationship From People

Dani's POV

It's the next day and no has found out that Lauren and I are in a relationship I don't think both of us are ready to tell our family or fans yet.

We talked about it last night and Lauren's right the true fans will love us and accept us and our family too. If our family doesn't accept us then who cares. I don't want to ever leave her and that will never happen.

After last night and everything that I said, I think I'm finally going to be happy. I know that Lauren could never hurt me because she loves me too much to ever do that and it is evident that she loves me.

I love her too but I hate that we have to hide our relationship from everyone. I just want to be able to go out with her and not have a care in the world about the haters. But of course there will always be haters. People who hate that we are together and people who support us no matter what.

I sigh and wrap Lauren's arms around me so we can cuddle. I smile in her warm embrace and fall back asleep.

Lauren's POV

I wake up finding Dani in my arms making me smile.

We admitted our feelings for eachother and I could not be happier.

Her warm body is cuddled up to mine seeming to want to have us have as much contact as possible.

I kiss the back of her head wondering how I'll handle being in public and still pretending she is just my sister.

She's not just my sister anymore she's my girlfriend.

I smile even more at that two syllable word.

My girlfriend.

I hug Dani tighter not falling asleep just having my eyes closed and savor into this moment, hoping it is not all a dream.

Dani's POV

I'm awoken by Lauren kissing the back of my head so I turn around and wrap my arms around her waist and just cuddle closer to her. I lay my head on her shoulder and kiss her lips.

"Morning!" I smile because not only do I have this beautiful girl to myself forever but I get to call her my sister and my girlfriend. I couldn't imagine my life without her in it.

I trace light circles on her stomach and smile because she's mine forever and always. I smile every time I see her and I know she smiles every time she sees me.

I love my sister. Flaws and all.

I lean up and kiss her lips again because I just can't get enough of it. We pull away again and I go back to tracing small circles on her stomach.

Suddenly the door is thrown open and in comes Lisa.

"What's up rippers?" I laugh and pull away from Lauren missing the warmth and comfort that she brought.

"Hey Lise, how are you?" I ask.

"Good, I just wanted to tell you guys that we have a band meeting in an hour so you should get ready. Did you guys have a sleepover? I miss those days!"

"Yeah we did. I was telling Lauren about how much I love someone and they love me."

"Ohhh who'a the lucky guy?"

I stare at Lauren for a second and then finally at Lisa.

"Derrick. He has black hair, hazel eyes and the most amazing smile ever and his eyes let me just say I could stare into his eyes forever."

"Oh okay. When do we get to meet him?"

I look at Lauren and request her help.

Lauren's POV

Even I know that this Derrick is me in disguise I can't help but be jealous and overprotective of my baby.

"He got my stamp of approval and I think Dani mentioned he was on a cruise to me before she started going all mushy." I giggle waiting to see if Lisa believes me.

She flashes her bright white smile most likely signifying a yes, "Okay, but the moment he sets his feet in Nashville. I'll be waiting."

She points her eyes to Dani signifying she is watching her. "And get ready doofuses!"

I scramble up earning a laugh out of Lisa as she closes the door but then I'm pulled down by lanky arms.

Dani's POV

I pull Lauren back down on the bed and wraps my arms around her waist.

"I don't want to get up, even though we have a band meeting I would much rather stay up here with you. When we go downstairs we have to act all sisterly like and it'll kill me to not be able to kiss you in front of them." I spill out everything and go back to laying on her chest.

All I want to do is kiss her and tell her how much I love her in front of people like our sisters. But we can't do that because no one knows that we are together and no one knows that we are both lesbians. I want to be able to shout it from the rooftops that I'm in love with my sister and I'm happy. I guess society has different plans for us.

"Enough worrying Dani." I tell myself "just get up and get ready for the band meeting and you'll be fine"

I begrudgingly get out of bed and make my way to my room to grab my makeup and things to do my hair. I should probably just ask Lauren if I could borrow her things but I'm already here and I don't want her to have to go out of her way to get her curling iron out.

I make my way back to her room after changing into my clothes for the day and head into her room to do my makeup in there.

I open the door and make my way to the bathroom because I hate sitting on the ground and I want to livestream myself getting ready for the day.

After I'm done getting ready and I've ended the livestream, I make my way over to see Lauren and see if she's ready which to my happiness she is.

We kiss for one last final time and make our way downstairs acting like we were talking
about "Derrick"