18: ONLY WITH YOU

Start from the beginning

"Hm? Where did the confident gay Lee Jeno went to?" Jaemin smirked at Jeno, he slammed his hands to the wall, blocking Jeno. Jeno's face is now red as a boiled shrimp, he can't looked away, Jaemin's eyes are too seductive.

"I-i...N-nana.." Jaemin grabbed Jeno's wrist, making him followed and then he tossed him on his bed.

"Well then, Lee Jeno, for me this is more fun..fufufu~~" Jaemin innocently smiled and gets on top of Jeno's body.

"W-what? N-nana, what a-a-are you doing?" Jeno spoke so soft, he's now confused, Jaemin was not like this before.

"What do you think I'm doing? I'm doing fun things, Nojam. Tonight, you're going to lose your virginity." Jaemin grabbed Jeno's thigh, squeezing it tight, making Jeno almost let out a moan.

"N-nana..." Jeno's was all red from face to ears, Jaemin now kissed Jeno roughly, smashing their lips together as their tongue move in sync.

"Ehnn~ A-ah..Nana..I can't breath.." Jeno pushed Jaemin's lips away from his, because he's out of breath, as he tried to catch more air, Jaemin leaned in closer and pulled Jeno's hoodie up, revealing his bare skin.

"I know you're beautiful. Damn you're hot, Jeno." Jaemin licked his lips that's now swollen cuz of the rough kiss.

"Hmm..Nana?" Jeno suddenly called.

"Yeah?" Then Jeno switched their places. Jaemin's now below Jeno's body.

"Y-yah! What are you doing!" Jaemin l shouted in shock.

"I can't let you be the top~ you're too cute to be the top Nana~~ be prepared." Jeno revealed his eye smile again, took off his hoodie and Jaemin widened his eyes.

"Yah! I was just joking earlier!" Jaemin whined, but Jeno already snugged in Jaemin's neck, sucking it until it left many hickeys.

"J-jeno ahh..." Jaemin deeply moaned, feeling the awesome sensation through his body.

"Damn Nana...Now you're so fucking hot I could eat you up right now.." Jeno bite Jaemin's neck, leaving blood dripping down as Jaemin moaned in pain, sweats starting to drip down his forehead.

"J-jeno-Aaahh! D-dont b-bite Me!" Jaemin tried to hold in his pain, Jeno licked off all the marks that left by.

"Sorry baby, but you're too sweet for me to stop myself." Jeno caressed Jaemin's hair, he leaned in closer, his body touching Jaemin's.

Then Jaemin quickly blushed.

"U-uhm...Jeno...I feel something hard down there.." Jaemin hides his face with a pillow.

"Oh fuck...damn." Jeno looked down and he realized that something is bulging out of his pants.

"Um..J-jeno.." Jaemin pulled Jeno by his neck, making his face closer to Jaemin's, he licked Jeno's lips.

"I'm sorry..." Jaemin softly said, as he cupped Jeno's cheek.

"W-why?"

"I don't know...I just feel sorry for you.."

"Nana...Don't be..I love you, remember?" Jeno pecked Jaemin's lips and then they got into passionate kiss.

"Jeno...Something is hard.." Jaemin gave Jeno a smirk, but Jeno blushed, has too young.

"Jeno, you're hard." Jaemin said, sucking on Jeno's collarbones.

"Eghnn..You're the one aah..Who made me Hard.." Jeno groaned low.

"So you should take responsibility.." Jeno's face was serious this time, Jaemin felt he can't ran away anymore.

Jeno make their body touched together, Jaemin can feel Jeno's bulge rubbing into his, Jaemin can't handle all of this, he moaned as much as he can.