18: ONLY WITH YOU

Warning: This chapter will contain many dirty things, and smut so ya better bring your holy water and I did warn you.🌚

↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↮↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭『❝ Thank you for reminding me How butterflies feels like

↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↮↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭
『❝ Thank you for reminding me
How butterflies feels like.❞』
↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭

"Jaemin~ah, why are you still lying in your bed? It's almost 6 PM you idiot!" Jaehyun was just reading his favorite novel until he saw Jaemin lazily lay on his bed, whole pouting.

"Nghh..hyung~ I'm too lazy...I'm hungry, I'm hurt, I'm too cute for this kind of thing!" He keeps on pouting, making his palm grabbed his left foot while lifting it up.

"Aish, but if you don't come with me you'll be alone here, cuz all of us will be going there and your mom is out of town."

"It's fine, I don't wanna go to the party, I bet it's all adults...And I don't think my friends will be there.." Jaemin played with his legs, squishing his own cheeks.

"Fine~ but be careful okay? I'm going to invite someone to come to here just to keep you save. You're clumsy Jaemin, I can't leave u alone." Jae said as he gets up from the couch, while carrying his novel.

"Mhm..Fine." He rolled his eyes and then spread his arms. Jaehyun left his room and closed the door.

"Who will it be..I hope it's not girls." Jaemin closed his eyes, in the damp lighted room he slept soundly.

30 minutes later...

Someone came into Jaemin's house while no one was there. He quickly made his way to Jaemin's room, knocking on his door.

"Hmm.." Jaemin groaned with his deep voice, he slowly get up from his sleep, rubbing his eyes with his sweater paws. He came closer to the door, breathed out then opened the door, revealing a guy in front of his face.

"Nana!" Yep, it's Jeno.

"Arrrghhh! Jae hyung whyyy!!!!" Jeno hugged Jaemin tighly, snuggling his head into Jaemin's neck grabbing by his waist.

"J-jeno, you need to s-stop with this hugging~ my body still h-hurts.." Jeno let go and smiled at Jaemin.

"Let's have fun tonight!" Jeno smiled, but Jaemin smirked.

"Mhm..What kind of fun?" Jaemin raised a brow, crossing his arms, saying with a seductive voice.

"H-huh? O-o-of c-course like watching movies and c-cuddling?" Jeno blushed bright red, he looked away from Jaemin who's now tugging his lips up.

"Ooohhh~ but I don't mean that kind of fun, Nono." Jaemin leaned closer to Jeno's ear.

"Watching movies and cuddling is fun, but what if I fuck you instead?" Jaemin stepped closer and Jeno backed away, now Jeno can't backed off anymore, because his back has been docked to the wall. (Idk what this means actually.)