Dillagi

Cover:

Authors:lubnashafiaashisood

Authors:
lubnashafi
aashisood

Description:

So, please don't mind

So, please don't mind. The description is nice. But I would be happier if it was more elaborate. I mean just probably a little description of the plot.

Review:

So the plot is excellent. It's a little 'hatke' from other cliché plots like getting married, love after marriage, etc. This story is about a pregnant Gauri and Omkara who misunderstood her for being selfish. When he realised that she's pregnant he realises his mistake and tries to compensate the mess he made. However Gauri is reluctant to forgive him. Gauri loves him a lot but can never forget what he did.

So I don't wanna be the spoiler. I'm sure most of you must have read it. But I'd you haven't please give it a shot. I assure you're going to love it.

There are no errors as such and for the people who don't understand hindi the subtitles are added as well. It is a plus(+) for me.

The chapters are pretty long and the way of writing is a feast to the vision.

So I rate this book: 4.5/5 stars.

BTW please update the book soon. I can't wait anymore.

SORRY IF I WAS RUDE.

So I have decided that Sunday is going to be my review day. I'm going to review books every Sunday.

If you want me to review your book then please fill the form and tag 3 people.

~SREETAMA