"Yes. I am ecstatic." I muttered sarcastically.

"Well," He grinned. "I came to see if you gotten anymore serial killer stalker messages."

"Why are you smiling?" I asked, avoiding the question. I had to smile too. And I had gotten another message after 4th period.

"I could ask you the same question." He crossed his arms. "Now, answer my question."

I bit my bottom lip. "Yeah."

"Let me see it." He pushed his hand in front of me. Pulling the note out of my back pocket, I raised an eyebrow.

"Why are you so interested in my life all of a sudden?" I handed him the note.

"Allison, the serial killer is sending you notes. Have you told anyone?" He gazed over the note.

"No," I mumbled.

"What has four wheels, and goes really fast? You'll find out soon." Caleb read. He laughed. "This guy is hilarious. Honestly, he should screw the "killing teenage girls" thing and start a career as a comedian."

I glared at him. "Easy for you to say. You're not the one getting creepy messages."

Caleb handed the note back. "I'll see you later, Allison. Watch your back." Caleb smiled and ran out of the gym. Before I could process my second conversation with Caleb Marsh, the whole gymnastics team was in front of me.

"Spill it." Emily ordered.

"Spill what?" I asked, playing the dumb card. None of them bought it.

"You know what!" Sienna said, smacking my head. Ow.

"Why was Caleb Marsh in here? Talking to you?" Holly couldn't hide the smile on her face.

"Are you guys in loooovee?" Hannah teased. The rest of them laughed. I blushed.

"No. He was just..."

"Just what?" Kirstin asked, smiling hugely.

"Notes. He wanted to borrow my notes from Algebra." I lied. Did I ever mention in a terrible liar?

"Yeah. Okay." Aria snorted.

"Did I tell you guys to stop?" I questioned. They rolled their eyes.

"No."

"Then get back to work!" I ordered. They all smirked at me before running back to their stations.

***Page Break 13S-AB/13S-AB/13S-AB Page Break***

The shadowy figure shook hands with a salesman.

"Nice doing business with you." The cheery teen said.

The operative tightened his grip on the car keys. "Whatever."

His voice was dark, mysterious. It made the salesman shiver. He dropped his gaze and backed away over to a couple looking at a Honda.

The operative smirked. A truly evil smirk covered with power and hungriness. He wanted this to be done as fast as possible.

He tapped the unlock button twice. A double beep sounded from a Dodge Ram a couple feet away. This was a beautiful car; perfect for dodging. And ramming.

He laughed a menacing laugh before climbing in the driver's seat. He gunned the engine

*****

I will upload soon (:

Oh, and I also have no idea who should play Caleb, so suggestions are needed!

~ Emily