CHAPTER 3

I'm so sorry for the late chapter vacation just started a few days ago and even now I'm still busy.

________________________________________________________

3 years Time Skip

As the bell rang signalling that the end of class for the day, teachers stopped their lectures and exited the class while student's started packing their things to go to their club's, hang out with friends, or go straight home to study preparing for exam's entrances for universities, or start searching for jobs and one Kirino Ranmaru quickly pack his things up. Since today is a special day, not only since it's Friday and tomorrow is weekend when student's could relax and focus on studying. It's a special day since today is the day that one important person in his life will go back.

Today is the day that one Shindou Takuto will come back.

Kirino Ranmaru P.O.V

I started packing my things up quickly, and started walking out of the classroom and exited the school. Normally I would go straight home to study for entrance exams in universities, but today I'm walking straight home to fix myself up since today is when my best friend will come back to Japan from Spain.

"Hey, Kirino!" Someone called from behind and I stopped and turned around to see Ichino and Aoyama holding hands, same with Hayami and Hamano and are walking towards me and I smiled at them.

"Hey!" I greeted back. Once they were beside me we started walking and talking.

Ever since all of us graduated Junior High we all went our separate ways and attended different schools some went solo, like Kurama, Akane, and Hikaru, while the others stayed in groups like Tenma, Aoi, Kyosuke, and Shinsuke, also Nishiki and Midori, and the only one's left were me, Ichino, Aoyama, Hayami, Hamano and Masaki attending the Raimon High School. The third years attended different colleges except for Amagi who went to the same school as his childhood friends Mahoro and Yukie.

"So how much do you miss your best friend huh Kirino?" Hamano asked cheekily, but got stabbed in the stomach by Hayami who glared at him.

"Very much" I answered sarcastically acting like I didn't understand what he's implying.

"Anyway you know where to meet up right?" Ichino asked.

"Yeah" we all said.

Ever since the year started Sangoku created a group chat for all former Raimon players since he wanted us to welcome Shindou once he comes back. Many things happened after we graduated from Junior High Ichino and Aoyama started dating at the same time with Hayami and Hamano, when Tenma, Shinsuke, and the others graduated Tenma and Tsurugi started dating, Midori and Nishiki too. While Kariya became my best friend who supported me when Shindou left since he's the only one who can see through my facade and helped get through with it.

When we all separated our ways my cellphone started ringing and saw that someone is calling me.

"Hey Ranmaru" the voice on the other side greeted.

"Hey Mune" I greeted smiling.

"Are you excited since he's coming back?" he asked curiously.

"Yeah, of course I am. Why? Jealous?" I asked and it was silent for a moment and sigh.

"Mune you don't have to be jealous your my boyfriend remember? And besides..." I reminded him.

"He already has a girlfriend, so I'm all yours no need to get jealous about something that you shouldn't" I told him