CHAPTER 2

So sorry guys, if I'm kind of focusing on this story more than it should be!

_________________________________________________________

I always knew how to hide my emotions well. Since I was a child children always bully me because of my looks which made me scared and always cry a lot until I had enough, and had to act tough and strong so that the bullying would stop and it did after that no one ever dared to make fun of me.

I'm also a good liar if Kariya is the Master of Deceit then I'm the Master of Lying. Ever since I was a child for me lying is as easy as breathing. I lied to my parents, to my friends, to... Shindou.

That's why when I started to act to on my plan it took everything that I got to not let my emotions show. It's been a while since I last lied to Shindou to everyone, ever since the two of us started dating I told myself that I would never lie anymore especially to my Shindou but now for his happiness... one more time just one last time I will lie again for his sake. Practice was finish already and everyone started to go home one by one.

"Good bye Shindou-sempai! Good bye Kirino-sempai! See you tomorrow!" Tenma and the others said. I walked towards Shindou who was done changing and I tried to calm my nerves.

"Hey Takuto" I called in my normal voice. When he looked at me he was a little out of it since the coach started to talk to him again.

"Shall we go home?" He asked taking my hand and he squeezed it tight I wanted to squeeze back to but had to hold myself on doing it and we both started walking. It was dark already and no one was around the street but the two of us.

'It's now or never' I thought as I took a deep breath.

"Takuto" I called we stopped and he looked at me.

"Yes?"

We need to talk" I said as calmly as possible. And he looked at me confusingly.

"What is it?" He asked. I took a deep breath trying to calm my nerves.

"I... I... want to break up" I tried saying without too much stuttering. His eyes widen in shock.

"What?... Why?" Shindou asked trying to get a grip of what's happening.

"This... Our... Relationship, I don't think it's working" I tried to explain which made him even more confuse.

"Ranmaru" he called taking a step forward and I took a step backward shaking my head.

"I'm sorry but let's stop our relationship here" I said as calmly as possible. Shindou looked at me weirdly getting confuse more and more.

"Why? Explain" he said in a serious voice looking me in the eyes I can feel his grip tightening.

"Want me to explain? Ok-" lie lie lie everything that I'm saying right now are lies and the more lies I say the more my heart aches in pain, but I didn't have a choice I really really love Shindou I would rather suffer than see him suffer.

"Now do you understand?" I asked after explaining/lying to him, I look calm on the outside but on the inside my heart was crying.

"Oh... I... See, I'm so... sorry... Ranmaru" Shindou said in a dazed manner obviously everything was going way too fast for him to process.

"Thank you for understanding, we could still stay as best friends right?" I asked acting relieved.

"Uh.. Yeah... Sure.." he answered in a confused and wavering voice.

"Well, this is where we'll separate then" I said since our house are on opposite direction, I turned around my hand slowly slipping on Shindou's.

"Wait!" Shindou shouted making me stopped his gripped on my hand tightened. I tried to force myself not to cry and faced him one more time acting like everything's normal.