Chapter 20

Chapter 20

You say you love rain, but you use an umbrella to walk under it. You say you love sun, but you seek shade when it's shining. You say you love wind, but when it comes, you close your window. So that's why I'm scared when you say you love me.. Even as a friend.

-Christalline

----

Ethan's P.O.V

Sabado na ngayon and kasama ko si Liam. Aalis din kasi sila Bianca.. kasama niya yung mga kaibigan niya.

Andito kami ngayon sa isang coffee shop. Naglalaro ako sa cellphone ko at nagbabasa naman ng sports magazine si Liam.

Ibinaba niya sa table yung magazine at tumingin sakin.

"Hey." sabi niya.

Tumingin ako sakanya with eyebrows up.

"Bat ganun yung ibang barkada? Nagsisiraan?" tanong niya.

And here we go again with mr. homecoming guy. Guy nga ba?

"Because we don't judge each other? Instead we judge other people together?" sagot ko.

"Well.. I'm not a bully."

"Talaga?"

"Yeah"

"Eh bat binubully mo si Lian?"

"Lol."

Ngumiti nalang ako at nagsimula na ulit maglaro sa cellphone ko.

Napatingin ako kay Liam nang bigla siyang magsalita.

"Find the girl.. And tell her she's the one you truly love." sabi niya.

"What?" tanong ko.

"Find the girl you truly love.. Don't let your brain stop you. But instead.. be idiot. And follow your heart." sabi niya pa.

Nakakunot lang ang noo ko.

"I know it's not Bianca.. Alam kong may iba kang mahal. You're just afraid to say it. You're just putting walls.. barricades. Para hindi mo maamin sa sarili mo na ang babaeng andyan yung mahal mo."

"I don't understand you. I love Bianca.. and I know.. she's the one."

"Maybe hindi mo pa naiintindihan ngayon.. but I know, you'll realize it someday.. pero wag pakatagal tagal Ethan.. Baka sa oras na marealize mo huli na ang lahat para sainyo.. Remember this Ethan.. The worst mistake you can make is walking away from the person who actually stood there and waited for you."

Natahimik lang ako.

"One day you'll wake up in the morning, and wonder what happened to the girl who used to be there for you no matter how hard it is to stick with you. You'll remember all the things she's done for you and all the pain you put her through. You'll realize how important she is and how amazing she really was. And when that day comes.. it's either you're in time to repent.. or you're late and you'll lose her.. forever. You know what? I idolize her. Her heart's been stabbed, ignored, left, burned and broken. But somehow.. it still works.. because of her spirit.. that loves you 100 % with .1 % of chance to end up with you. She's strong.. I hope.. if you two will not be together.. then I wish that these five words would came out on her mouth.. 'I can't do this anymore'." sabi pa niya.

----

Nakalipas na din ang isang oras na usap namin ni Liam at nag vibrate bigla ang phone ko kaya naman tiningnan ko kung sino yung tumawag.

It's Marcus.

From: Marcus

Talk to Liam. He has something to say to you.