16

Some days, I feel everything at once.
Other days, I feel nothing at all.
I don't know what's worse;
Drowning beneath the waves
Or dying from the thirst.
-O. M

-

I just wanted to disappear.

I wanted to get in my car and just go.

But I couldn't.

My car was yet to be picked up from the repair shop and try as I might, I couldn't move from the bed I was currently sitting on. I wanted a shoulder to cry on but at the same time, I wanted to be left alone. My mind was racing with thoughts I'd spent my entire life trying to avoid and no matter what I did, they would not stop.

I probably sat on that bed for half an hour before finally deciding it was time to move and when I did, I walked right out the building. I didn't go to see my boss, my brother or my niece. I just needed fresh air and a distraction and the only thing running through my mind was a bar.

Flagging the first taxi that honked at me, I hopped in and told him to drop me off at any club he knew that had a bar. I hadn't taken a drink in a while and now seemed as good a time as any. The cab time flashed bright red, alerting me that it was almost three in the morning, way past the time I'm supposed to be sleeping yet my only intention was to get so drunk, I'd forget my own name.

The club I arrived at was semi crowded and I made my way to the bar as loud music blasted from the stereo systems all around us. People were gyrating on each other and the atmosphere was a welcomed change from my last scenery.

"Vodka, neat." I shouted as the bartender came over.

He was a tall caramel delight and as he approached with my drink I couldn't help but notice the smooth muscles beneath his tight jersey or how his brown eyes took in the sight of me.

"Long night huh?!" He shouted, handing me my drink whist simultaneously taking in my nurse attire.

"Couldn't be longer!" I shouted back and he smiled before pouring me another shot.

I drank and drank and drank some more until the music took control of me and I was on the dance floor throwing myself onto whosoever would catch me. My body was used and abused by every single guy whose arms I found myself in but when a pair of hands pulled me close before boldly cupping my breasts, enough was enough. I spun around to give that sucker a piece of my mind, albeit drunk and out of sorts but stopped when I discovered who it belonged to.

"Paulette?" I shouted, shocked. I hadn't seen her since she took a slice of my sweet cherry pie and now she stood before me, clad in a tight pair of jeans and a crop top showcasing taunt breasts that stared right at me.

"Hey Mrs. Robinson. Fancy seeing you here." She whispered against my ears, having pulled my body against hers and once again boldly cupping my ass in her hands.

"That's not my name." I shout, still amazed that I heard her but still not doing anything in stopping her from groping me in public.

"I know. She's an... never mind."

With one wink and a squeeze of her fingers, I felt her firm, soft lips brush against mine before she deepened it.

The lights were flashing several colours, my body was overflowing with a mixture of alcohol and I was making out with a woman barely older than my own daughter but all I could think about was how I had somehow fallen in love with a married woman and now realizing it and how that same woman only moments ago, broke my heart.

I didn't want to think anymore about me, her, my family or life in general and Paulette apparently felt the same because she broke the kiss and planted her lips by my ear.

"Follow me."

Before I got a chance to either ask if she's mad or just flat out say no, she's dragging me towards the back and out the door. The outside is much quieter but the few persons scattered hereabout were either puking, making out or flat out doing it against their cars.

I was so shocked at the scene before me and still pissing drunk that I didn't realize Paulette was still pulling me further into the dark night until we were engulfed in darkness and hidden by the few trees that littered the back of the huge club.

"I."

"Don't talk."

I wanted to point out the irony of having people in my life dominate me and telling me what I should and shouldn't do but my drunken state only let me get as far as moaning and wrapping my legs around her waist as she lifted me, bracing my body against a tall tree before hungrily claiming my mouth.

I've gone my entire life being handled and controlled by older people. It was fun, it was riveting, it was enticing... but this... her... taking command of my body and knowing what to do and how to do it... even in my drunken state I was made very aware of how good she was. I wanted to eat back my words on how the younger generation was inadequate and inexperienced. She was clearly the very opposite and my drunken moans and blatant grabs attested to that.

"I dreamt about this body of yours you know." Paulette whispered as her finger slipped deep inside me. "I've fantasized about how it'd feel to have you back in my arms, trying to deny the pleasures I give you but utterly failing and awarding me the sheer pleasure of watching you crumble beneath me."

I moaned against her mouth as she pulled and tugged my taunt breasts whilst simultaneously getting reacquainted with my heat and I slipped my fingers in her out of control hair as I freed it from its constraints.

"Tell me what you want." She murmurs, grinding her clothed body against me.

"I-."

That's my only response as she viscously attacks my neck, littering it with marks of violence.

"Tell me what you want." She demands and my mouth automatically answers.

"You... I want you."

"Your wish is my command princess."

-

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed the new chapter.

I just wanna apologize for my posting schedule. One minute I'm posting a lot and the next I can go months without posting.

I'll try my best to post regularly and hopefully you guys will still like the content being written.

Love you... vote, follow and leave a nice comment.