Chapter 25

-------------------------------------------------------

Before the ceremony started everyone was able to roam freely, including the Villains. The Royals all had a formal dresses, while the Villains all had a specific uniform to wear. "You ready?" Logan asked as he straightened his tie. "Yeah, everything is in place." Nathan said. "Nice..." Quincy said. "You all had to wear the same exact thing?" Hunter asked. "Yeah, again, we might be able to legally go to this school, but we still don't actually have human rights." Logan said. "And today and is the day, we fix that." Zara said as she walked up. "Oh, you're wearing the same thing..." Nathan said. "Yeah... not very appealing. But under these clothes I have someone better, but I'm still wearing pants. I don't feel comfortable wearing a dress..." Zara said. "I actually have a dress under this..." Ivy said as she walked up. "I'm so excited!" Logan said with a smile. "I can't wait to see what Lilith is wearing..." Logan said and Ivy looked at him. "Interesting thing to say..." Ivy said. "S-She's important to me..." Logan said as he blushed and Zara rolled her eyes. "Don't worry about anything. I'm sure she thinks the same way about you." Zara whispered into Logan's ear. Slowly, Rochelle, Audrey, Ruth, and Seraphina walked down the hall and together. "Oh, we were just looking for you guys." Audrey said with a smile and Hunter blushed. "Y-You look... really nice..." Hunter said and Audrey smirked. "It's been a while since I've seen you blush." Audrey said. "D-Don't tease me..." Hunter said as he looked away with embarrassment. "You look beautiful as well." Nathan said as he gently held Ruth's hand and kissed her hand. "You don't look so bad yourself." Ruth said and they both smiled. "I was looking for you." Zara said to Seraphina and she pouted. "Don't give me that look." Zara said as she brushed her hair behind her ear. "You look like an angel. I haven't forgotten about you, my princess." Zara said and Rochelle looked around at the setup of the school. The stage was bright with a glas podium and Quincy tapped on her shoulder. Rochelle looked at him and Quincy blushed. "I-I think you look great in that dress." Quincy said quietly and nervously. Rochelle giggled and smiled at Quincy. "You don't look so good yourself, but I'm sure you would've wore something better than that." Rochelle said. "You bet." Quincy said as he chuckled. "I ship it~." Audrey whispered to Ivy and she giggled.

The plan was foolproof and right on time as well. Everything was set up and everything was in the correct places. The predictions of how the ceremony would go matched up with the plan. The Villains were chained up in the back and forced to stay kneeling. The ceremony finally started. Snow White walked up to the podium and tilted the microphone towards her mouth. "Good evening to all, including the new addition to our kingdom. The Villains." Snow White said with a hint of disgust in her voice. "Now I'd like to introduce you the book of faith." she said as humanoids walked out and kneeled down as they held a large, thick book up to Snow White's hands. She grabbed the book and placed in on the podium. "This will decide your path and the path that you've been waiting for. This will keep balance to all things. The balance between light and darkness. Once you sign this book, you will not be able to go against it. You will stay in this path forever and will pass it to your offspring." she announced and everyone clapped. "Now... we will start with your new ruler, my daughter Seraphina. She will call up every prince, and princess to sign this book and today is a very special day for her as well. Not because she's singing the book of faith, but she will be officially married to John Addison." Snow White continued. Seraphina then walked up to the podium as Snow White backed out and stood in the back of the crowd next to the Villains, still kneeling down.