h a l s e y

@iamhalsey just posted a photo

LIKED BY @g_eazy @kehlani AND 927,739 OTHERS

@iamhalsey : ok so i owe y'all an explanation to what happened, i'm not ready to give y'all the full explanation so i'm going to give y'all a brief one and hopefully one day i can give you the full one.
so i went to blanks house to confront them about an accusation they threw at me - which when i heard the accusation i felt sick to my stomach - so when i confronted them they shouted at me and so i slapped them, i admit that probably wasn't my best move but i did it anyways because i didn't care at that point, but anyways G was outside of the apartment waiting for me to come down from the apartment but i was taking a long time and so he was about to come up and get me but he heard me scream and then heard a bang. i couldn't feel or see or hear anything, and then i got admitted to hospital which y'all know about but y'all don't know how i got there.
i got pushed down the stairs; i know exactly who did it and soon enough they'll be behind bars, i'm just not ready to reveal to y'all the name of who did it.
but yea so basically i got
•pushed down the stairs
•put in a short coma/sleep thing
•woke up
•apparently died
•rose from the dead
•and explained this to y'all
all in the space of a week and a half. i'm also going to be disabling comments for this post and probably a few after that. but remember to spread love all around,
i love you ♥️

COMMENTS DISABLED

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
a/n

it's currently 3:17 am and i haven't fallen asleep, what is wrong with me?
i'm going to try to go to sleep now but it will probably fail.

this chapter is dedicated to angelonfireee
she's pretty much been there for me since the start of this book and i love her son much because she give me feedback on my book and makes me laugh and it so lucky to have her in my life. ♥️

all the love 💕 L x