the boy next door (a matt walden fanfic)

Haileys pov.. so my name's Hailey and im moving to florida and i love the fact that my parents arent too clingy and will let me move the day i turn 18 i have a place paid for upfront its just sitting there waiting for me its a two bedroom apartment because my best friend

lauren is going to move in a couple months later because her parents wont let her go yet even though shes already 18 i have everything i need packed and ready to go.

Laurens pov i honestly cant wait to move in with my best friend Hailey she gets to go a couple months earlier than me even though we both graduated early my parents are too clingy so the day Hailey turns 18 is in a couple days soo.. yay... oh yea did i tell you guys im a singer and Hailey's part of a girls version of o2l with 5 other wonderful girls that are moving to cali Hailey wanted to spend the last few years of her grandmas life in florida so you could say we're youtube famous...

Matts pov someone is moving into the apartment next to mine that i was trying to get dreww to move into so now he is moving above me i hope that these people that are moving in are girls and young and cute...

Drewws pov i really hope that the people that are living next to matt are cute young girls then w can pa0rty together and i can finally cuff someone or they can cuff me...

_________________________________________________________________

soo guys a/n i did this for you to get to know the characters soo ... what do you think will happen ???? will matt and hailey end up together or will her and dreww get together of will she not get together with either? we'll find out