the start and finish....new beginning

26 year old Aubrey is an employee at ace hardware in nashville tennessee with a huge love for easton corbin a raising country singer and of course she has an insane love for music. all her life things had never worked out in her favor until the day she met her idol and her crush.......easton corbin.

she was working at ace and he came in asking for something since they had been moved since he worked there he couldnt find the item he was looking for. Aubrey being the only employee on the floor that wasn't currently busy she got to help her idol find the items he came in for.....along with hang out with him for a few minutes.

after that day he found himself coming into ace alot more claiming to be looking for an item he had forgotten or he didnt know he needed but he was really coming into just to see and talk to Aubrey.

Aubrey wasnt ever one that smiled in public or around people she didnt really know but she found herself smilling and laughing everytime she heard his voice, somehow this man that kept coming into her work had managed to change her, since he had started coming in she kept a smile on her face and was almost always happy, she had even convinced herself to wear a color besides black to work and just outside the house.

finally one day when easton came in looking for Aubrey he finally had the perfect pick up line to ask her out.

it becoming friends with him.

that day he pulled up in ace parking low and sat in his truck a minute before getting out and saying to himself 'you got this easton, she's gonna say yes' he walked inside and walked around until he found Aubrey, smilling to himself he walked up to her and said

 "stick em up morgan!"

as he poked her in the side with his finger before she turned around and almost took a swing at him when she realized who it was then she threw her arms around his neck and hugged him before saying

 "hey easton!" he laughed and said

 "hey Aubrey!" she smiled hugh before turning back to the shelf she was stocking.

he took a look at her before saying

 "hey your that girl with the big jacked up ram right?" her smile grew wider and she said

 "thats me!" he smiled because when she talked about her truck her eyes just grew brighter then he had ever seen. he chuckled and said

 "so girl with the big jacked up ram would you maybe wanna have dinner with me on friday night?"

she smiled hugh before saying

"i'd love that!" he signed with relif before saying

"awesome so i'll pick you up at 7?" she smiled again and said

 "that sounds great i'll send you my address" he smiled again before saying

 "alright now that thats out the way i need a nice tool box for the tools i bought a couple weeks ago.....could you maybe help me?"

she chuckled before getting back up from the floor and grabbing his hand and leading him to the tool boxes.

he smiles at me and says

"thank you brey!" i chuckle before saying

 "yea, yea, yea!" over my shoulder as i walk back to the aslie i was stocking. i cant believe i've got a date with easton corbin on friday night!!!!!!!!!

a few minutes later easton comes back over to my aslie and showing me the tool box he picked out. i smile and say

"by the way i hope your not thinking of taking me somewhere super fancy where i can't wear my boots and jeans"