sixty-two

// tw: suicide ; real life //
PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU GET TRIGGERED BY SUICIDE
ALSO THIS CHAPTER MADE ME ACTUALLY CRY SO DON'T IF
YOU GET TRIGGERED EASILY!!!

"hey, peachy," timothée said as he came into his house. peach was barking and running all around. "what's wrong girl?"

she kept barking. when timothée got up she ran to the staircase, barked, and went upstairs.

timothée was confused. the water was running so peter must have been in the shower. peach kept barking.

when he went upstairs, he noticed that the bathroom door was open. the faucet to the sink was still running.

"baby?" timothée asked. peter's phone was open on the sink counter. there was a direct message from a fan account of timothée. it read "kill yourself. you know it's the best thing to do. now that claire is back in his life he's just gonna break up with you."

"oh no, oh no, oh no."

he looked around their bathroom. the tub had pill bottles around it.

"no, no, no, no." tears started to flood his vision.

most of the pills were gone.

peter was in the bathtub. timothée tried to shake him awake. no luck. he saw the marks of fallen tears on peter's green shirt.

he pulled his phone out of his pocket and dialed 9-1-1.

"9-1-1 how may i help you?" the speaker said.

"my boyfriend tried to kill himself i don't know what to do!" timothée cried.

"okay okay, what is your address."

timothée told the person his address and the they returned by telling him to try to find a pulse.

"yes i can feel it!"

"the paramedics are on their way."