Part 1

Having a busy parents are stressful. Not everyone can have a perfect family. Until one day, I discovered that they put me in a arranged marriage with someone. 

"Hyun Ae! Where are you?"

"Wae?"

"This is the day that you'll meet your fiance! How silly."

"Oh.. Yeah. The arrange marriage that I didn't approved!"

I yelled at my mom. Nobody cares for my feelings

"Stop yelling at me, will you!?"

I sighed. 

"Honey, you know that this is for us. For me and your dad and also for you."

"Ah? Really?" 

I rolled my eyes then she hang up.

Hyun Ae's POV

   Going to a mansion of a very rich people makes me sick. Doing the right manners and acting like a shy good mannered girl in front of them. I know they work hard for me, but this marriage is not for me. But I heard that my fiance is a boy band member. A very famous band. Yah, I know him a lot. My classmates idolize them a lot than me. All I know is, I have my freedom. They don't know that I had my first boyfriend. What kind of parents are they? They only care when I'm sick or when our maid's call them that I'm not in the house 'till 12 midnight. Guess what, I go to the bars and have some drinks for me to become happy. The world is very cruel. Why? 'Coz I'm their only child. How crazy isn't it.

I'm on my way to Kim's mansion, when someone called my cell.

"Hello? Hyun Ae?"

"Who are you?"

He giggles.

"I said who are you! Stop joking around and answer me."

"Your husband."

"Wha--"

He hanged up.

Arrggghhh!!! My blood is boiling. If I discover who ever he is, I'm going to kill him.

The car stopped. It means we're already at the mansion.

"Your hand, Ms. Jang."

I gave my hand to the buttler. I think he is the buttler of the Kim family.

"Miss Jang, the Kim family and your parents are waiting in the dinning area. This way Miss Jang."

 I sighed as we go near the room where they are waiting.

"Welcome Hyun Ae."

Suho's mother greeted me with a smile on her face. All were there except for Suho.

"Come here, Hyun Ae."

Yah, my mom. She pat the chair beside an unoccupied one.

"Do I sit alone?"

I politely asked my mom and she slightly gigled.

"No dear. Suho will sit beside you. He's a little bit late because of his schedule. You know, having eleven members and being their gurdian is a big responsibility for him."

"It's ok Ms. Kim, I understand--"

The door openned and I heard a not so familiar voice.

It was Suho. He was wearing a formal suit and tie.

I admit it.. He was handsome in real life. I saw him many times on my classmates phones but seing him now makes me admire him this night.

"Hi."