M i n e |10| 💍

Start from the beginning

"Hey butthead." I reply tossing a chip into my mouth before placing the bag down on the table to grab my phone from beside it.

Jahi reaches into the bag and takes a few chips.

"Heyyyy don't steal my chips!" I whine.

I glare at him as he continues eating my chips.

"Jahi!"

"What?"

"Get your own chips!"

"No." He reaches into the bag once again so I hit his arm.

"Hey" He smacks my thigh before taking yet ANOTHER chip.

"Jahiiii!" I whine.

"Ok fine baby, I'm sorry. Can I please have some chips?"

"You already took some anyways" I mumble.

"I'm sorry. Ima buy you a new bag."

"Mmhm..." I roll my eyes .

As I pick up the bag to take some chips he reaches into the bag again so I swat his hand away .

"Hey, don't smack your daddy ."

"Ima fucking slap my daddy if he keep stealing my damn chips."

"Alright I'll stop. Baby, I'm sorry ." He hugs my waist .

I kiss all over his face then he grabs my face and kisses me on the lips . A few seconds later I pull away .

"Yo mouth taste like onion dip ." I tell him .

"Your chips ." He shrugs.

I roll my eyes playfully before leaning back in .

🏡

Zoey Pov❣️

We're finally back home now and I'm so glad we are. I was starting to get a little homesick but Jahi helped me get over it. The vacation was amazing and I wouldn't trade it for the world, but all good things have to come to an end, right?

Jahi's been really busy lately with work and the guys and I haven't been able to spend much time with him. It gets lonely in this big ass house when he's gone . A whole king size bed to myself and nobody to share it with...And besides it's been way too long since I've got some and it's starting to make me cranky.😒

So tonight we both planned to just spend some time alone together at home .

We're both laying on the couch watching a movie and eating popcorn when Jahi starts trailing kisses up my arm and neck causing soft moans to escape from my lips. Just as he reaches my jawline his phone goes off beside him. He picks it up and reads the notification before groaning and covering his face with his hand.

"What?" I ask .

"I totally forgot I'd made dinner reservations for tonight..."

"Are you serious right now?" I whine.

"I'm sorry baby."

"Can't you just cancel or postpone?" I ask hopefully.

"I'm sorry, I can't, it's too short notice. You wouldn't want the money to go to waste would you?" He kisses my cheek.

"...How much was it?"

He chuckles. "Go get dressed princess. It'll be worth it, trust me babygirl."

I sigh. "Okay."

I get up and head upstairs to go get ready.

•••

I'm in the bathroom right now doing my makeup. I'm still annoyed at Jahi though because this was supposed to be our night. Guess I'll just have to keep waiting.

Once I'm satisfied with my appearance I head downstairs and see Jahi waiting by the door looking like a shnack

Once I'm satisfied with my appearance I head downstairs and see Jahi waiting by the door looking like a shnack .😍

"Wow...you look amazing." He says looking me up and down with pure lust in his eyes.

"Thanks, so do you." I peck his lips and he pulls me back in for a little longer before eventually pulling away.

"Not tonight Jahi." I chuckle.

"That's what you think." He smirks before grabbing the keys so we can leave.

***********************************

Hey everybody😁

I am so sorry I took so long to update, my mind has been all over the place recently but don't worry, I'll be updating again soon.❣️

Thank you for reading♥️

Leave a comment🙂

-Vote🍂
-Comment🏈
-Share🎻