M i n e |10| 💍

Jahi Pov😈

"Mmm..." Zoey moans into my ear as I plant hickeys all over her neck. I grab hold of her waist and do one slow hard grind causing her to gasp. I take her shirt off then pull her shorts down and toss them onto the floor, followed by her panties. I pause and look into her eyes and she starts blushing.

"What?" She tries to hide her smile.

"You are the most beautiful person on this earth."

"Jahiii, stop making me blush..." she complains and covers her face.

"It's true babygirl."

"Stooop!" She whines.

"I will never stop making you blush..." I smirk before proceeding to move down towards her kitty and place my tongue on the wetness. Her walls tighten in anticipation. I rub and flick my tongue all around her cat until I'm satisfied with the moans coming from her lips.

"Fuckk..."

I rub her clit in fast circular motions while flicking my tongue on her like I'm starving. Her eyes roll to the back of her head as her legs start to vibrate and warm juices flow from her pussy, straight onto my tongue. I waste no time pulling down my shorts and my boxers. I rub the tip against her wetness lightly and she groans in frustration. I stick the tip in and move it around and I can see the impatience on her face.

"Babyyy stop teasing meee." She whines.

"But it's fun teasing you. I love the look of desperation on your face when you can't wait to feel me inside you." I smile and she starts blushing again.

This time I push into her the whole way slowly. She gasps as she feels me enter her. I thrust in and out of her at a slow pace for a few minutes until I see the pain in her facial expression turn into pleasure.

"Mhm...go faster daddy." She moans so I pick up the pace. "Faster." She moans once again.

I lift her legs up and hold them on either side of my waist, thrusting in and out of her as fast as I can. She moans uncontrollably as I push myself all the way inside of her.

"J-Jahi, I think I'm gonna cum..." She says through heavy breaths.

I want her to remember this feeling later on so I pound into her for the last few thrusts before we both cum then lay down next to each other on the bed.

"I fucking love you Jahi Winston." She says looking into my eyes.

"Like I said before, I love you more." I peck her lips.

Zoey Pov

I'm laying on the couch watching tv and eating a bag of chips.

"Hey bubbles," Jahi says walking into the room with no shirt on and sitting down beside me.