"Noelle" He corrected. Your eyes burned with a type of fire he only saw when Asta talked about the Wizard King, or when Julius talked about different types of magic. "-is loud. Asta is loud. If they get married and have children, just imagine how loud they would be! You'd be away, married to some noble and I'd be stuck with them. Just imagine a family reunion. The louds with Asta, the oblivious with Aruru, the cynicals with Nash, and the sassy with Recca. I can't even imagine what Hollo would be like. I'd be killed within the first two minutes."

"Isn't your father also telling you to get married?" Oh God! She remembered the letter. Yuno wanted nothing more than to die in a hole. But instead of being an angsty emo teen, the young man decided to brush it off.

"So is your Father, is he not?"

"Naaahhhhhh!" You said, hitting the guy on the back with almost the same amount of force that Asta usually put. Yuno almost staggered. Almost. No way he was going to show weakness, especially in front of you, or years after living with Asta.

"Hey! You!" A man on the street called. "You're a Magic Knight, aren't you? Stop flirting and go stop that fight!"

Yuno felt his ears go warm. But you on the other hand looked guilty. "I'll go"

"Do you really have to?" You asked, laughing nervously.

"Let me guess, you had something to do with this, didn't you?"

"Maybe. How did you know?"

"I'll tell you after I fix this little mess" Yuno said, walking towards the direction where the street fight was happening.

It took forever to get the fight to stop without hurting anyone, specific orders from the King, once again only for him. Right now, you and Yuno walked through the streets of the castle town, going towards stores so you could buy something for Asta as a birthday present. Yuno decided to keep the fact that it was also his birthday the same day.

This was almost as if the two of you were on a date, but the thought somehow never crossed either of your minds.

"Tell me, how you managed to create such a large mob fight, while being a Magic Knight yourself?"

You laughed nervously. "It wasn't my fault"

"Right..."

"Okay! I'm sorry! I was panicking"

He sighed. "Atleast you're truthful"

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

"Nothing" He mused, slightly amused by your reaction. He wouldn't let it show though. That would be out of character. "Tell me, how are you so chatty now? You barely said a word to us a couple of days back. And now, you won't shut up, Shorty"

"Don't call me Shorty! I'm not short, you're just a giant!" You retorted.

"Okay, I won't call you that, [y/n]" He tested your name on his tongue. A beautiful name, for an equally beautiful person.

You look at him in surprise, so far he had only used the term 'you' to adress you, never using your given name. But true to his word, he never called you shorty after that.

During your time with the young man, you went through countless stores, finally finding the perfect gift for your comrade. "This is perfect!"

Yuno looked skeptically at the toy representing a... What was that? "A toy?What is that?"

"Oh! I've seen a shelf full of these in his room! This is something he'll definitly like this!"