Not only that, other Squads were at the headquarters as well, on the look out for some evil elf. Who knew? Anyway, you had been in that room, when the last shred of Yuno's dignity and self respect had been taken.

Yuno sighed once again, noticing that what he had just been simply scribbling in his notebook was a well drawn portrait of you. Every single line, every crease and crinkle from when you smiled to the very bridge of your nose was on point. "Wow! I didn't know you could draw people so well!" Asta complimented, well more like screamed into his ear, food flying everywhere.

"As expected of my rival!" Another voice from next to him screamed. Yuno slowly turned his head to find Vermillion, of the Crimson Lion Kings siting next to him. When seeing no reaction come from him, Leopold sulked away to Asta. "After all these years, he's still as cool ever! How am I ever going to win?"

Yuno tuned the two morons out, and continued to watch you read, and sighed out once more. "Dude! What is it with you and sighing today? Within this time frame of fifteen minutes, you have sighed over five times! It's not normal" Leopold cried out, but it was replied another sigh.

"It looks like Yuno has been stung!" Asta declared.

"By what?"

"The love bug!"

"WHAT?!" Yuno's hand slammed on the table, eyes wide. Once again, all eyes on him, and feeling your eyes upon him, he blushed a mad red.

"I bet it's her!" Asta declared standing on top of the dining table, holding the notebook for all to see. Yuno managed to get the notebook back, but it was too late. The loud Vermillion had caught a glimpse of the notebook and had ripped it out of his hands.

"I know her! She's [y/n] [f/n]!" At the sound of your name, you lifted your head up, trying to distinguish where it had come from. Your efforts were left in vain, as the mess hall was loud, and Yuno had used a gust of wind to silence Leopold.

[y/n]. Such a wonderful, elegant name. Perfect for someone like you. But he would never say such a thing out loud. It would be out of character for him to do such. "Do you really know her?" Asta asked the red head.

"Yeah. She's a royal from the House of [F/N]. Her family was killed, so she got adopted by the head of the Silva House, Nozel Silva."

"But isn't that the head of the the Silver Eagles?" Yuno asked. But Asta's louder, more obnoxious question over powered his by a landslide.

"Isn't that Noelle's brother?"

"Yes, that is Noelle Silva's brother"

Asta's eyes seem to pop out from his sockets. "EHHHH!? That's Noelle's niece?!"

"In a way?" Leopold tried. "But Sister Mereoleona has taken a liking to her, almost motherly interest. She's kinder to her than she has ever been to me in my entire life time" In this turn Leopold sighed. Then he got a bored look on his face as he simply stated, "But to be pretty honest, Nozel and Sister should just get married at this point."

"Mereoleona getting married..." Yuno took in the idea. Suddenly an image of the devil woman in a white wedding dress filled his mind. Oh how he needed a brain bleach.

"Like honestly, she and Nozel Silva would be perfect together! They're both the oldest and love degrading their siblings!" The air suddenly turned a scolding hot, and a paw of fire seemed to settle down on Leopold's head, grabbing it.

"Oh, really?" A menacing female voice asked. All three teen gulped as the devil woman stood before them.

"Speak of the Devil and she shall appear" Yuno mumbled as Another one of Mereoleona's gripped his head, and one grabbed Asta's. She carried the trio to where the topic of their conversation sat.

"You! Talk to her!" She ordered Asta.

The young man gulped, as he stauntered foward, cautiously, trying not to anger the woman. "Hello! You're [y/n]! Right?!"

"Please be quiet. You are too loud" You replied. Your voice was like music to their ears, and Mereoleona stood there like a proud mother standing over her cub.

"Sorry!"

"Still too loud" You replied. This continued until Asta managed to talk in a volume sutible for normal conversation. Yuno was impressed. The only person who had ever been able to do so was Captain Yami, who was the leader of the Black Bulls.

Finally, you said "Yes, I am [y/n]. It is sad how you do not know me. I have been your subordinate for three years, Asta Senpai."

"SENPAI?!" Asta screeched. Yuno could have sworn that the King was ready to kick the trio out thanks to all the noise they were creating.

"I am part of the Black Bulls. I joined a year after you" She simply replied in a cool, quiet manner. Yuno's attraction towards you was growing at a rapid pace.

"Then why are you calling me Senpai?" The boy asked, actually scared at what the answer may be.

"Because Mereoleona told me to, when you noticed me for the first time. The same goes for you Yuno Senpai" You stood up and shook his hand, and then once again sat down. "Now that, that is over, do you mind leaving me? I really hoped to finish this book before the day ends and my duties start once again"

With that, you walked off, leaving the trio with Mereoleona. She grinned like she was some proud mother. Asta had a look that screamed "I am going to meddle whether you like it or not!".

"From now on, Yuno, I am your wingman!" The young man screamed, as constant thoughts of dying in a hole crossed Yuno's mind.