-5-

We finally got to his house. It was late and we were tired. Especially Rob. So we decided to just go to bed. He lended me some clothes for pajamas. They were obviously too big but they were comfortable. He had an extra mattress that he set up on the floor. He kept insisting I could sleep in his bed and he could sleep on the floor one, but I kept saying no. Finally he gave up, turned the lights off, and laid down. And I got in mine.

I heard a meow coming from outside the door that was still partially open. It was pretty much pitch black except for the moon light coming from outside. I heard the door creek open a little, and the meows got louder. Then I heard Robin whisper, "Fig". Oh, it was just Fig. Rob made a noise to call him over. I saw the little black silhouette walk across me and hop onto Robs bed. "Hey Figgy. You miss me?" I faintly heard him say. There was a loud purring, followed by a faint chuckle. After that I heard nothing. He must've fallen asleep. And then I slowly drifted as well.

•••

I woken to the feeling of four tiny feet walking on me. I slowly opened my eyes to see Figs big bright eyes staring at me. I let out a lazy chuckle and he moved. I rub my eyes and look around to see Rob sitting up still in bed but on his phone. He had a Spongebob blanket rapped around him looking all cozy. He noticed me and smiled saying, "Good morning". "Morning" I said, my voice still all croaky. "Damn," he said then drops his phone down lazily, "that was just one show and I've never been this tired in my life. When my week long tour comes up I'm actually gonna die" he looks at me and then stares off into space. "Yeah probably" I said still looking half asleep. Technically I was. He sunk lower into his bed. "You'll be fine. Plus it's good practice for when you do big month long tours" I said and smirked. He let out a tired sign. Then rolled over onto his side facing me and had his blanket covering everything except for his face. "We'll see" he mumbled closing his eyes, only two feet or less away from me. I just stared at him, tracing the features I remembered from so long ago. He opened his eyes and I quickly looked away blushing in embarrassment. I slowly looked back at him and he was staring at the ground slightly blushing too. He obviously new I was looking at him. Shit. "Anyways...I should probably get going" I said trying to make it less awkward. "Wait" he spat, and then sat up quickly as if nothing happened, "Don't you want breakfast?". "Umm..sure" I said.

  We went into the kitchen. There was no cereal left, so we decided to make omelettes. He did the chopping and I did the cooking. It was supposed to be casual. But then it escalated. He started to cry because of onions, and I was crying with laughter. Then he threw a mushroom at me. I jokingly gasped and then threw it back at him hitting him square in the head. Uh oh. He started to chase me out of the kitchen into the living room. He knocked me onto the couch and started tickling me making me laugh even more. Normally I didn't like being tickled but for some reason I was fine with it. Of course he was laughing along too. I loved his laugh. Is that weird to think?...nah.

All of a sudden he stopped and frozen. "Shit..the food" he said and ran back into the kitchen. The omelettes were still cooking. I ran back in too. They were burnt. Oops. "I'm never putting you on cooking duty again" he teased. "What?! You're the one who chased me!" I shot back. He said,"You're the one who hit me in the head with a mushroom!". I pointed to him like a child and said, "You started it!". He pointed back and said, "No yo-...oh...yeah I did start it" he froze. I snorted. And then we bursted out laughing again. "I hit you in the head," I tried to say through the laughter, "...with a mushroom". He snorted really loudly, and I collapsed to the floor this time dying of laughter. I honestly couldn't breathe.

After we calmed down I was still on the floor just laying there like a dead rat. He helped me up and said, "Maybe we should just go get breakfast". I said, "Yeah that's probably a better idea".