-2-

^Play the song when I say to^

Somehow I had got myself to buy a ticket. And today was the day. I told my parents where I was going. But not who I was going to see.

And yes I still live with my parents, but I plan on moving out when I'm twenty. I'd always wanted to become a photographer. And I was slowly making that happen. I had already gotten a couple jobs that I got plaid pretty good money for. So I figured it would be ok if I used a little to go to his show.

  First I took a shower and did my whole bathroom routine. Then I picked out my outfit and put it on.

(You're outfit)

 (Hair however you want and if you want makeup)

I took one last look in the mirror and took a big breath to calm myself down. I grabbed my phone and wallet. Then got in my car and made my way there. I didn't know what to feel. Excited? Anxious? Nervous? Made all of them. I was excited because I'm finally gonna get to see him perform. Anxious because I haven't seen him in a long time. And nervous, because I didn't know if he even wanted to see me.

I got there and had to wait in line. There was a lot of people. That's good. Maybe he wouldn't see me in the crowd. Once the line started moving I eventually got to the end where I gave them my ticket. I went in and it was a huge room with a stage on the other side. The room was decorated with glitter on the walls and many disco balls hung from the ceiling. I starred in awe at how pretty it was. I got a pretty good spot. It was in the middle and not too close to the stage. About 20 minuets later once everyone was in and settled, the show started. And there he was...

He seemed nervous looking out into the crowd. But the more he got lost in the songs that went away. I'd heard some of the songs, but I didn't know the lyrics so I just swayed to the rhythm. A smile on my face the whole time. All his songs were so good. Some songs made me question if he was talking about me. But I just shook it off as nothing and kept enjoying them.

Half way through I got a text. It was from my ex boyfriend Jeremy. We were together for the last year of school. But broke up a month after school ended because he had cheated on me with his neighbor. Just because we almost "never saw each other" after school ended was his excuse. But when we were together, I could never tell if Robin was heart broken or just didn't care. He seemed to look at me a lot less. For some reason that hurt me. But the text from Jeremy said, "Hey do u want to hang out later?". Is he this much of an idiot? I just said, "No" and turned off my phone, focusing back on Rob.

Towards the end of the show he started playing "Green"(play the song^the whole song for it to make sense). I listen and swayed with everyone to the beginning. Everyone had there arms up moving them side to side. Some had lights, making the setting even prettier. Robin smiled and kept singing. Then I started focusing more on the lyrics... and I knew exactly who he was singing about...me. His eyes slowly scanned the crowd and froze on me. My eyes started to tear up. His face went pale and his eyes started to look glossy. We were looking dead into each other's eyes the whole time. Until towards the end he got out of the trance and focused down on his guitar. The more he sung the more it got hard for me to breath. Now I knew how he felt. His words said it all.

(When the songs over keep reading)

  When he finished everyone clapped, except for me. I was frozen with tears of relief, but mostly guilt down my face. There was no hate. He was always happy for me. And I was always happy for him. He slowly looked up wiping his watered eyes and chuckled saying, "Thank you" to everyone for clapping. He seemed a little embarrassed that he was crying a bit. But the he glanced back at me and gave me a tiny smile, and so did I.