Gandalf how do you know Dumbledore? StoriesForMe14

*Gandalf is smoking a pipe and staring off into the distance when StoriesForMe14 creeps up behind him*

StoriesForMe14: HEY GANDALF!

Gandalf: *screams* OH FOR THE LOVE OF HOBBITS! YOU NEARLY GAVE AN OLD MAN A HEART ATTACK!

StoriesForMe14: *shakes head* No time for that! I need to ask you a question….

Gandalf: *grumbles* Sure why not….

StoriesForMe14: *grins* Well how do you know Albus Dumbledore?

Gandlaf: *smiles* Well young miss it’s quite a long story….

Dumbledore: *appears out of nowhere* No it isn’t……Gandalf taught at Hogwarts once..

StoriesForMe14: Not surprising since he’s well……. A wizard!

Dumbledore: Yeah well it might have not been if I knew he was teaching there!

StoriesForMe14: *O_O* what the?

Gandalf: Here we go again!

Dumbledore: He was teaching classes in private using the room of requirement. I didn’t know until a few students came up to me and began complaining about a professor Gandalf….

StoriesForMe14: Where is this going…….

Dumbledore: HE WAS FIRING STUDENTS FROM SCHOOL TELLING THEM ‘YOU SHALL NOT PASS!’

StoriesForMe14: *bursts into laughter* Are you serious?

Gandalf: It wasn’t my fault they were all stupid and couldn’t conjure up a single eagle.

Dumbledore: IT’S A SCHOOL! YOU CAN’T FIRE STUDENTS FROM SCHOOL!

StoriesForMe14: what’s the big deal?

Dumbledore: What’s the big deal? I’LL TELL YOU WHAT THE BIG DEAL IS! GANDALF SELECTED FOUR SMALL STUDENTS AND YELLED, ‘GO MY HOBBITS! YOU MUST GO AND DESTROY THIS ‘VOLDERMORT!’

StoriesForMe14: HAHAHAHAHAHA damn! You go Gandalf!

Gandalf: *pulls out a pair of shades* Yeah I know……

Dumbledore: I hate you *-_-*