Whoa this issue got spread like a Fire,i just gone for 1 hour and all the fans are going crazy.

Jisoo eonnie texted me.

JisooEomma💕
It worked!!

-so how was their reaction??

-The boys is so pissed at irene ,all fans are shocked either the idols....

-uhm im at the car right now.what is the adress of lisa again??

~its "insert address"

-gomawo eonnie!see you tommorow!

End of the conversation.......

KIM TAEHYUNG'S POV

my heart shattered to piece when

they played the video.you can see in the clip that were defending irene for nothing. how we accused jennie for being rude to her.

Irene framed My Jennie? how?

Irene looked at me with a scared face.
I walked towards her and grabbed her wrist roughly.
We left the event and the boys.

"Yah!it hurts!let me go!"she said while struggling .

We went to a place that no people so we can talk privately.

I looked at her with a pissed expression.

"What is this all about!!"i shouted at her.

"I c-a...can exp...explain.....tae!please give me a time to explain"she was crying...wellI  don't care because she is the reason why jennie left us!she fucking framed her!!I lost her because of this stupid framing incident!

"This is bullshit Irene!!"I lost Jennie  because of you!!"

"You know what??were over!!I don't want you in my life anymore!"I said to her and i walked away then suddenly someone hugged me from behind.

"Please don't leave me taehyung!i love you!jebal!!"she hugged me tighter.

"Let me go irene!!"i said while taking off her arms at me.

"Shiroo!!"she said.

"You loved me?by cheating with another man?"I said to her

her eyes become widened .  "What are you saying?!?!"she asked me.

"Your so called boyfriend answered my call while you are taking a bath! How slut you are irene!" I said with a disgusted look.

"I...im sorry"she said while looking down."i know that you like jennie but i like you....so i tried to get rid of her.because I love you....this is what we called Love...."she said still looking at the ground.

"But this is'nt called love ,this is an Obsession, This is called Using " i said while walking away.

My phone vibrates and i think jin hyung and the others are worried because i left them without even saying where will i go..