Chapter 5 - Stepping into reality

As I walked out my door, I looked to the sky and saw only small fragments of the purple that had previously laced the sky. I decided to ignore it and keep walking, I hurried over to my bus stop so i made sure I wouldn't be late and miss the bus. As usual Gary and John were talking about sports, I decided to ignore them and put my head-phones in. Avenged Sevenfold suddenly blared in my ears and i turned it down to hear the song, "Nightmare" playing. I was startled that that specific song started playing after all that had happened. Just as the song ended the bus pulled up and i hopped in.

We pulled up to the school and i did my usual, getting into school, eating, and going to my first class. Except something diffrent happened today, we had a new student join us. Her name was Alivia and she had every guy in the classroom on the edge of their seats. She had dyed purple colored hair, hazel eyes, wore cut-up clothes and stood at about 5'2, needless to say, she looked incredibly beautiful. She was introduced and our teacher, Mr. Hilts, told her to take the open seat next to me.

She sat down and after everyone had finally turned their attention back to the lesson, I looked at Alivia and said, "Hey, my name's Jeff." She looked me up and down and said, "My names Alivia, but my friends usually call me Liv." Our seats were in the back of the classroom so we didn't have to worry about anyone behind us.

"What brought you around here?" I asked, my mind kicking into action by all the signs that had appeared it the last two days.

"Well, my mom just decided to move us out here, not like i really had a say in it, but what can I do?" Liv said, looking as if she was losing intrest in me. Fast.

"Well that's something, some stuff has been goin on lately. I just find it weird that u came at this exact time." I said, pursisting on keeping her intrested in talking to me.

"Oh? What kind if stuff? Can't be to bad in a nice neighborhood like this." Liv said, face filled with curiosity, I had obviously caught her attention.

"Well just some odd..." I managed to get out before i noticed Mr. Hilts was looking straight at us.

"Done yet? Or should I continue to hold my teaching up for your lovey dovey talk?" Mr. Hilts said, face slightly shaded a tinge of red from our interuption.

"Yes, sorry Mr. Hilts" I said, putting on a fake, "ashamed" look on my face.

"Good, now turn to page 135 in your text books." Mr. Hilts intructed, looking back at the board.

I turned to the page and got out a peice of paper, writing my number on it, "Here, text me or call me and I'll tell you about what's been going on." I said, moving my hand over to give her the peice of paper.

She reluctantly took it and said, "Ok, this better be good." Than turned back to face the teacher.

The rest of the day we had two more classes together and I tried getting to know her a little better, but it was a lot harder than it seemed. She didn't seem to like talking to much about herself or her past, so I left it at that and waited the rest of the day out. Minutes passing like hours, than the school bell finally rang and I left for home. I anxiously waited for Liv to text me, but she didn't get around to it until 8pm and i decided to wait a while before respond back, decided how I should explain my story to her.