A New Beginning: Create your IM5 story!

Chapter 1: A New Start

PLEASE NOTE THAT BOLD WORDS LEAD UP TO FUTURE EVENTS OR THINGS IN THE STORY, IT CAN ALSO TELL YOU INSIGHT ON THE OTHER CHOICE IF YOU DIDNT CHOOSE IT, if a boy's name is bolded then you could be on the path of that love interest and its up to YOU to decide if you want to fall for him, or ditch him for the next boy! decide wisely, and if you make a mistake, go back and choose again!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Moving day. Practically a death sentence within itself. I never thought I would move considering I have lived here my entire life. The minute my mother sat me down at the kitchen table for a serious talk I knew something was up. I was a pretty good kid. I got good grades in school, well I didn't complain, didn't date much to do the fact of the high amount of douchey boys with arrogant attitudes was a billion to one. So overall my mother never seemed to have a serious conversation with me since I first got my period, so i knew this was not gonna be pretty.

"Sweetheart, I know this is sudden and I know you're going into your final year of high-school," She looked around the room then back at me, "but we are moving to Los Angeles." She said it so straight-forward. It was so blunt in fact I thought it was a joke. "Good one mom! Well I'm just going to head upstairs and go on twitter now!" I sat up from the chair and began to make my exit. "Honey I'm serious, we are moving. Your father has gotten a great job as a side manager in LA, and so because of that, we are moving." I turned around slowly but didn't have the heart to look at her. 'Were really moving..?' my thoughts couldn't even come out as words to her.

So bringing it back to the present, I finally packed my last box and loaded it onto the big moving truck. "Honey, lets go! Its a long trip and I want to get there before we die!" My father has a sick sense of humor. I practically had to launch myself into the back seat of the truck it was so tall. And the trip from my small humble town to the big-shot city, LA? Horrendous. My mother and father wouldn't stop playing old 80's music and my headphones sadly died about 3 hours before we arrived.

"Finally!" I yelled. I pushed the door open and flung myself onto the grass of our new front lawn. I looked up at a two-story brown and white house. It looked like a mansion for only the rich and famous. I question why I hated moving in the first place for that moment. My mother and father began unloading the boxes and placing them all over our empty house. They began showing me where the living room is, the bathrooms, the kitchen and everything in between. Then finally on the second floor, down the hallway, they opened up a room with a bathroom on the left, and a balcony straight ahead. "This will be your room" My mother said with a sweet smile.

A week has passed since then and its hotter than an oven in LA. I roamed around the house just to find the coolest room I could, but sadly all of them felt more sweaty than the room before it. I went to the last room, my fathers office. Its only been a week and he has tons of files, pictures, and magazines all over. There was one picture that grabbed my attention. It was a group of boys, they even looked my age. I grabbed the picture on the wall and studied it. Their smiles really jumped off the frame and they looked quite happy. "So I see you have finally seen the boys of IM5 haven't you?"

I was startled by my father that i fumbled the frame and dropped it on the ground. He walked towards me and picked it up and sighed. "Dad, I didn't mean to intrude it is just really really hot so I was looking for the coolest room and then I saw that picture and..." and what? Saw five really cute boys and wanted to know if my father can give me some digits?! "Its okay, its okay! I've been meaning to tell you more about my side management job." He sat me down on his leather red sofa that was opposite of his computer and desk.

"I'm a side manager to this boy band," he pointed at the picture of the boys, "IM5. They're a boy band and I got hired to do promoting, merchandising, and helping with scheduled details on events." He smiled at me, but I was so struck into that picture. How can my dad work with such cute boys, heck why can't I do that instead.

"I'm going to go tomorrow on their set of their new music video to help, do you wish to go?" My eyes opened wide and I looked at my father, "Yes! I would love to!" I smiled and I felt my whole my whole body suddenly tense. I'm going to meet people who are practically famous. "Thanks dad ill see you later!" I darted out of the room and turned to go up the stairs. I dashed into my room and launched into my bed. I screamed into my pillow and my cheeks were burning.

And I thought LA was hot...