Chapter 5 To The Rescue

(This will be Usagi's POV.)

(I'm not going to go full on details like I did in the last chapter. It'll just be when they go to the spot where they meet up Takahiro.)

Usagi's POV:

I stopped the car to the park to meet up with Takahiro. I start noticing my belove Misaki getting extremely nervous. To be honest, I'm also nervous myself, but I play it cool, calm and collective for both of us.

"Misaki? What is it?"

I ask, being worried. Out of the blue, Misaki grabs hold of my collar of the shirt, giving me a deep, passionate kiss.

Since when did Misaki become so bold? I really like this side of him!

However, this kiss... Feels like, that this will be our last kiss...

Both of our lips separate, Misaki hugging me, soft but tight, I feel his tears onto my shirt.

"Misaki... Are you really that scared of being apart from me? You don't need to worry, if Takahiro tries to split us apart, no matter the consequences, I'll even risk my own life to take you back with me. I'll always love you, until death do us part, Misaki."

I can't stand it... I love Misaki. I love his personality, his eyes, body, and his cooking. I would be so much lost and lonesome without him in my life.

"Thank you, Usagi-san... But I think I feel better now, so lets meet up with my brother and his family"

Misaki said.

I walk out of the driver side of the door, closing car door, and walking towards the passenger side to open Misaki's door for him. Reaching my hand to him like gentlemen, he grabs my hand.

"Right, but I'll be by your side no matter what happens Misaki"

We both walk together, holding hands. Usually Misaki would be embarrassed by this, but he isn't letting go. We finally hear a voice that was too familiar to us. That voice was none other than Takahiro himself and he brought his family along.

"Misaki! Usagi! Over here!"

Takahiro yelled, while waving his arms side to side in the air. But why did he have to bring his kid... Urgh!

"Hello, Takahiro"

"Ah hello Usagi, and hello to you Misaki!"

Misaki hugs his brother, and his wife Minami and their child, Mahiro comes over to greet us. Misaki goes to Mahiro and puts him up in his arms.

"Mitaki! Unagi!" Mahiro says, with a smile.

Misaki sits down next to Takahiro and myself, he hands Mahiro back to Minami.

"Okay lets eat! Minami made some good food" 

Takahiro said while opening up the picnic basket.

We start to eat some food, I noticed Misaki looked pale, I follow him to the bathroom, he starts to dash towards the nearest stall and starts to vomit. What is wrong with him? Did he ate too much of the food today? Does he have the stomach flu?

"Misaki? Are you alright?" I knock on the stall door

"Y-yes...I'm fi-" he couldn't finish his sentence due to the constant vomitting.

I leave the bathroom, to let Misaki have his time in there to get some time to fully be better and continue to be with Takahiro. Takahiro walks up to me in his panic emotions, with worry in his eyes. I tell him that Misaki might've just ate too much of the food. Takahiro agrees with me, we all wait for Misaki to come out, but it has only been at least 25 minutes since Misaki started to vomit and has come out yet. 

"Mitaki?" Mahiro said to Takahiro

"Its alright Mahiro, uncle Misaki just has an upset tummy ache." Takahiro tells his son.

I walk to the bathroom, going up towards the stall where I last saw Misaki go in. I yell his name, hoping for a reply back. Nothing. I knock on the stall door.

"MISAKI! OPEN UP!"

Still no answer.

"MISAKI!" I yell again, yet no response.

Without heistation, I try to break door with all my might of my body, but it didn't work. I awkardly crawl under the door, my head hits the heal of a shoe that belongs to Misaki. Standing up, I see Misaki not moving, still vomit inside the toilet. I shake his body, but no movement. His face is still pale.

"MISAKI! WAKE UP!" I yelled while shaking his lifeless body.

I text Takahiro and told him to call for an ambulance and that his little brother isn't moving. Soon, waiting for 2 minutes of waiting for the ambulance to come, they finally arrive. Two men come out of the back of the car, with a stretcher in the bathroom.

"Usagi, what's going on!?"

Takahiro asked with a very worry face. Who wouldn't, it was someone who he truly loves and Misaki is his only living family member. I would be scared myself

(Not really, because Haruhiko tried to take my Misaki away from me XD)

"Takahiro, everything's going to be okay, Misaki just probably has an upset stomach."

Takahiro nod his head, he went to tell his family what is going on, I left my car in the parking lot, riding in the ambulance car with Misaki and Takahiro is following us to the hospital.

Author: That's the end of Chapter 5!

Misaki: I thought this was going to be about confessing my brother?

Author: Well... I did had that Chapter name before, but when you start to realise the whole scene isn't about that specific event, you just have to go ahead and change things up a bit.

Usagi: I can agree on that

Misaki: Baka! You never even come even close to finish one thing, and you ignore all of Aikawa's lectures and go hide away in some part of Japan!