August Alsina: Honeymoon Avenue

Dedicate to: Cubanoprincess

Destiny

My baby August and I just got married and I can't wait to arrive at our honeymoon destination. Since he was born in New Orleans, we were gonna celebrate our honeymoon there.

I'm a little nervous because tonight is the night that I lose my virginity. I've been saving myself for my husband and now is the night that I give my body to him. He's been so patient and understanding. That's why I love him.

When We Arrive To the Hotel

"Babe It's beautiful", I said as I examined our room.

The lights were dimmed and candles were all over. The fresh scent of vanilla filled my nose as I walked through the halls. I filled two glasses with white champagne and handed one to August. We walked hand in hand to the balcony and sipped our drinks while watching the scenery.

"This is absolutely beautiful. Probably the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," I confessed.

"Nah Imma show you the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

He whipped out his IPhone 5c and touched the front screen. My face appeared as the screensaver. The picture wasn't anything special. I didn't have on any make up and it was an off guard. I thought it was ugly but he thinks it's gorgeous. That's why I love him. He always seems to find the beauty in me.

"Daaamn who is that?!" I exclaimed acting surprised.

"Oh that's just my beautiful wife giiirl".

I giggled, "What's the lucky girl's name? I've got to meet her."

He wrapped his long arms around my waist and pulled me closer, "Destiny Alsina".

"Mmm I love the way that sounds when you say it, it sounds so sexy," I smirked while caressing the back off his neck.

"Oh is that right huh?" he questioned staring deep into my eyes. I replied with a kiss on his lips.

As I tried to pull away He crashed his plump lips into mine making me practically melt in his arms.

My short legs immediately wrapped around his ab covered stomach as he walked us to the bed, never breaking the passionate embrace we were sharing.

I felt the sheets hit my back as we fell on the bed and wrestled to get each other's clothes off. My anxiety and fear didn't set in until we were both naked and I realised, I'm about to lose my virginity.

August

I knew this was gonna be a big step for her. Shit it was the same for me when I lost my virginity. I have a lot of patience. so if she needs an hour to calm down after I put the head in that's fine.

But I know I can't rush to the big moment off top. I slowly kissed my way down to her pussy and stared at it for a minute. That shit was fat and juicy.

"What baby? Does it stink?"

I chuckled "nah babe, it's perfect".

I slowly licked and kissed the outer lips before sucking gently at her rose.

I looked up to see her eyes rolled back and back arched. damn she was in her own Little world but i needed her to come back down to earth for me.

I wanna see the love faces she makes at all times tonight since she's loosing her virginity. I pulled away from her rose and smirked at the pout she gave Me.

"Nuu baby don't stop".

"Eyes on me then baby" I looked deep into her eyes making sure I had her attention before going back to business.

The moans that constantly rolled of her tongue were all the motivation I needed to let me know that I was doing her body right .

I slowly pushed my tongue into her love but it seemed damn near impossibe since she was so tight.

"Baby relax her for me". She whimpered, "I'll try".

Once it loosened up a little I dove my tongue in deeper causing her to wince. I pulled out immediately "what's wrong? Wanna take a break?"

She shook her head and opened her legs wider "No baby, keep going i can take it".

"You sure?". She nooded.

I gave her one last look before I started doing all types of tricks on her.

"Oh my fucking god August!"

I felt her pussy quiver hard and legs tighten around my head so I sucked her rose hard one last time causing her floodgates to open and fill my mouth with her sweet juices which I gladly slurped up.

Destiny

When my orgasm hit me it felt like a huge wave of pure peasure washing over my body. my voice was so high I couldn't even hear myself. The things august can do with his tongue is something godly I tell you. After I came down from my sexual high, I looked down at august to see his face glisteing with my pussy juice.

"Damn destiny you almost drowned a nigga" I giggled and pulled him up to my face kissing him passionately. i looked into his eyes deeply "I think she's ready baby".

"You sure?" he looked more scared than I was. I reached down and stroked him slowly hoping he'd take that as a yes. He smirked and started to put the tip in but stopped.

"Wait, do you wanna do this raw or nah?" i thought abut it for a second then nodded my head. It's my first time so I wanna know how it really feels with no restrictions.

"Okay baby" he pressed his dick at my entrance and started to push very slowly. Damn this shit hurts! I bit my lip hard and gripped the sheets tight. August tried to calm me down by kissing on my face gently, "Relax baby, i got you".

I took a couple deep breaths and before I knew it he was all the way in and the pain I felt before vanished.

He made love to my body making long, deep strokes. Moans kept flowing out of my mouth as he dug into my guts like a pro.

"Ooo daddyyy" I wrapped my legs around him tight and dragged my nails down his back.

"What's my name again?" he grinded his hips hard in big circles. I tried to say something but nothing would come out "answer me baby" he then twisted his hips at this spot that made me see stars.

I gasped loudy as I came for the second time that night. I didnt have no control over my body. thankfully, august stopped and let me have a moment to calm down. once I did, he flipped me to face down ass up then shoved back inside me. "Now what's my name destiny?"

"Dadddyyyy" he smacked my ass and started to give me back shots.

"Louder!" he yanked me back by my hair and i screamed as he pounded at my spot with no mercy "FUCK DADDY!" he slowed down and went back to giving me that good long stroke. "Dont you forget it either."

(1 hour later)

August

I made out with destiny passionately as i bounced her up and down hard. I've been holding back what feels like the biggest nut of my life for idk how long,destiny went crazy and broke it.

"Oh shit august I'm gonna cuuum!" she squeezed him tighter than she has all night.

"Cum with me!" my dick jerked hard and I let out this animal-like scream as I came deep inside her and she creamed on my dick. We fell back on the bed and caught our breath.

"That was out of this world august".

"I know miss aslina" I held her close and kissed her forehead.

"i love you August".

"I love you too destiny."

A couple minutes later me and my newly wed wife were fast asleep.