[𝟚]

3rd P.O.V

𓇚

After Y/N changed back into her school, she and Evie met up with Mal, Jay, and Carlos. As they were walking through the campus, Y/N wasn't paying attention to what was going on around her. Y/N looked up as the group stopped to see that Jane was standing in front of her.

"Y/N," Jane said. "I hate to keep bugging you, but the decorating committee needs more answers. So, as much as I hate to, um, you know, um."

"Bug me." Y/N finished for Jane.

"Right," Jane said, relieved.

"Yeah, Jane, I would love to, but I just have to get to class," Y/N said as she tried to walk away before Jane stopped her.

"You don't. Just nod if you like it." Jane told Y/N before swiping her tablet. "Chair swags, entry banner, twinkle lights, napkin design, table bunting, and you still haven't picked the party favors yet."

"Honestly, Jane, whatever-" Y/N started to say before Jane cut her off.

"There are key chains, pen toppers." Jane continued. "I kind of love the pen toppers, but I-" Jane cut herself off when Y/N's eyes flashed gold.

Y/N took a deep breath when she felt her eyes go back to normal and smiled at Jane. "I say pen toppers," Y/N told Jane, who grinned back.

"Yeah?" Jane asked, and Y/N nodded with a smile. "You won't regret it."

Evie, Mal, and Lonnie then walked back over to Y/N and Jane.

"I can hardly wait to see what your wedding will look like," Lonnie told Y/N with a grin.

"Yeah, me too," Y/N said before realizing what Lonnie said. "Wait, what?"

"The Royal Cotillion is like an engaged to be engaged to be engaged," Jane informed Y/N.

Evie and Mal gasped. "I knew it," they said in unison.

"Well, everyone knows it," Lonnie said as if it were obvious.

"Well, I didn't know it," Y/N exclaimed. "How come nobody told me that? Is my entire life just planned out right in front of me?" Y/N asked the girls before Ben walked up behind Y/N.

"Hi, Y/N," Ben said as he put his arm around his girlfriend.

"Hi, Ben." Mal, Evie, Lonnie, and Jane said in unison with grins.

"Oh, oh. Quick moment." Jane told Ben before pulling him away.

Y/N looked back at Ben as he looked up at her. "Uh, see you later," Ben told Y/N with a smile.

"Okay," Y/N said sadly before walking after her sister and Evie.

After leaving her friends and sister, Y/N quickly ran to her locker and opened it.

"Hi, Y/N," Ben said as he leaned on the locker next to Y/N's.

"Hi, yeah," Y/N said with a nervous laugh as she jumped in shock.

"I have a little surprise for you," Ben told Y/N with a soft smile.

"Again?" Y/N exclaimed. "Wow, that's like every day now."