Chapter 1: Secret Mission

Your name is (F/n) (L/n) and your the best agent to the AIC (Anti-Infection Corp), every organization may be different but are connected into one formed by this corp, and the mission you get are very top secret missions that are even classified to your own coworkers. This organization even keeps your identities a secret. You may know who your coworkers are but you all have code names and unique outfits. Not even other members of branching organization don't know the identity of AIC agents. You may have been part of AIC for only three months but you have quite unique traits. Today you were called in for your first mission. Even though it'll be your first mission the head of AIC believes you are ready.
                 You entered the office to find the usual. A very elegant styled crafted desk made from dark oak with a high tech computer. Behind the desk there are monitors showing different areas of the building. A very comfortable leather chair and in front of the desk there were two high quality chairs. A mini bar on one corner and opposite to the bar there was a flat screen with a game console and the best couch you can find. You sat on the leather chair pretending to be the head chief and saying what things you think he would say. Then you hear someone clear their throat.

    "(Y/n) how many times do I have to say not to sit in the chair pretending to be me?"
           "My whole life. And why don't you call me by my code name?"

   "Because you are my niece and i don't need to call you by your code name. And beside I am your boss as well. You know I will hand over your position only when you are ready. Your father, my brother, wanted you to inherit both companies but due to misfortune and horrible luck we had to stop one of them."
                      "Well we had our reasons. Umbrella Corp was taken from me by Spencer and he changed it to become a bio tech facility that instead of helping people it destroys them. Maybe one day we can save the name but for now we need to get rid of their creations."
      "That's true (Y/n) but no matter what we do they always find another virus and create new creatures. Not to mention you. I told you everything and you still accepted the offer."
           "That's true"

*flashback to four months ago*

     You were on your usual hospital bed doing the same old thing, nothing. For your whole life you've been bed ridden due to a weak immunity and no matter what you do you always find yourself at the verge of collapsing. Even as a child you had a hard time. You only had one friend. You don't remember his name but you do remember his blonde locks and shiny blue eyes. He was older then you but nevertheless he always came to visit. As time passed by you grew fund of your friend. And he tried anything to stay longer with you, until one day he stopped visiting. You heard that his uncle required his help which caused his visits to stop.
               Now your 20 soon to be 21 years old and yet your still bed ridden with close to no recovery. The only visits you get were of your father (before his death), your uncle, and of course your fathers friend Spencer. After your fathers death a couple years ago your uncle increased his visits just to keep you company and to keep yourself from doing self harm. Today was different though cause your uncle came to visit with the most serious and worried look he's ever had.

       "Uncle Walter whats the matter?"
              "Well you see (Y/n) your organs are so weak that at any moment they could collapse on you. You don't have long to live."
    "I had a feeling that one day this would happen."
              "But there is a way to save you. And improve the strength of your organs and body!"
         "And what would that be?"
                   "Our best scientist believe if that we mix all the viruses that we found and inject it into you it'll save you but then again the risks."

   "Yes I know I could become one of those monsters."
         "Precisely my point. I want to save you but I also cant lose you."
    "I understand but still I would rather risk it knowing that I still have a chance to live, even if it's a very low chance, or I'm living the remainder of my days knowing I'm close to death's door."
               "If that is what you wish then there is no point of delaying the truth. I'll speak with your doctor about this and I'll have someone watch over you so that nothing bad happens."
       "Thank you uncle."