Bringing her home without a daddy

" Great I'm glad this heathey girl found a home. I will give you the basic stuff but you buy the rest. You can have as many kids as you want or just have her. If you think you can't handle it bring her back and we'll put her in a foster home." Mr. Hopkins excalimes.

" A foster home?" I say.

" Well where else are they suposed to go? They were all up fo adoption and if you all can't handle it then that's where they go." Mr. Hopkins says.

 I look at Jake. " We can't let her go to a foster home. We should really adopt her the moment I turn eighteen." He looked at me in shocked and he didn't have a smile anymore.  " We can't adopt a child after you turn eighteen! Are you crazy? I love her already and I'm going to let her call me daddy but no!"

 " Jake think about it. We'll get emotionaly atached to her. She'll get emotionaly atached to us. . So are you going to do this with me or not beacuse if I have to I will break up with you to protect her. She is NOT going into a foster home, EVER!"

" Fine we'll try it till we graduate but I make no promisis."

I go to the car angry. I buckle her in her carseat that Mr. Hopkins gave us. I talk to Paisley while Jakes talking to one of his friends outside. " Hey baby girl, my name is mommy. Thats daddy over there and he lost his mind." I say. She smiles and giggles. Jake gets in the car and I didn't notice. " Yeah daddys insane." I say to her. She laughs some more. " I'm what?" Jake says. " Oh Jake nothing, I was just making the baby laugh."

" Yeah sure." He says sarcasticaly.

" Look I know your mad but you didn't have to talk that way about our daughter."

" THAT IN THE BACK SEAT IS NOT OUR DAUGHTER!!!!!!!" He yells. The baby starts to cry.

" Get out of my car and go ahead and walk home and pack a suitecase because untill you can get over this fit and apologise your not staying at my house!" I say.

" Fine but, I'm not paying any of the bills untill I come home." He slams the passenger door. I get out of the car and get Paisley to calm her down.

" Shhh...... It's okay baby. Mommys got you." She falls asleep in my arms. I put her back into the car seat. I drive to the hardware store to get paint for her room. She wakes up as soon as I get her out to go in. Shes smileing and laughing.  We get in the paint section I hold up a baby pink thats what I pick. I get yellow, purple and white too. I get in line and as soon as I do Paisley starts screaming.

" Shhhh.... I've got you please stop crying." Yet she still was crying.I walk up to a lady who looked about 50. " Exuse me. Do you know where the bathroom is?"

" Right behind asile 9. How old is your baby?"

" Three days old. Her name is Paisley."

" Wow, Paisley what a lovely name."

" Thank you."

" Your welcome."

I walk away. I'm suprised that she didn't say anything about my age. I mean she isn't my real daughter. Wait, I'm not going to think like that. She is my daughter, I love her. I walk in the bathroom and go to the changing table. I get out a diper and change her. She was still crying. I get a bottle and feed her. She stops. ' Thank God!' I think to myself. I go back in line and get my stuff. I go out to my car. I put the stuff in. I buckle a sleeping Paisley In her carseat. I drive home. I get the baby out of the carseat and bring her inside. Then I stop.. The house is destored. There's a note on every door.

'Mandy you can't raise a baby on your own.'

'I'll watch you untill you give her up. I'll be you and that babys worst nightmare."

But the worst note was.

' I will take her from you. You will never find her but I'll give you a hint where she'll be.. Her body will be in a swamp.'

He would harm a innocent child? Was this the man I was falling for? Was this even Jake? I put the baby back in the car. I bring all the notes and my cameras I have cameras that go off when someone breaks in. Thankfully if they had a key I turn them on when I'm gone so they would of had to of caught who ever did it. I drive to the police station. My baby will not be in danger.