"Oh, he is gonna eat it all up tonight." Elsa rolled her eyes as the cameras picked back up.

"Brooklyn!"

"Brooklyn! Over here!"

"Brooklyn, you look gorgeous!" Someone shouted out.

My smile pulled harder as my breathing started to relax.

Elsa ran her finger over my hand that was behind Hems. "You look stunning."

Hems leaned over kissing me on the hair, "Take the spot light little momma."

I went to work.

My head went up. My hands to my side.

I went from lens to lens. It was like it was all finally coming down.

The world was finally slowing down.

"Brooklyn! Who are you wearing?"

Elsa laughed when I made my way over to them, "You went to work little sister."

Hems smiled down at me, "She is a natural."

Elsa wrapped her arm around my waist.

Hems walked up to a group of people shaking one guy's hand, "RDJ, its always good to see you looking dapper."

Robert Downey Jr smiled back, "The man with two dates, I would make another comment but my wife is behind me."

"Smart man." Elsa commented back.

"And your wife is closer to hitting me." RDJ laughed back.

I cracked a smile when it really hit me.

Mark Ruffalo was just down the way doing an interview with Benedict Cumberbatch coming down from a little ramp surrounded by security.

I was at the Avengers premiere.

Hems looked down at his phone, "I guess we aren't the last ones here?"

"Nope, the young guns are late. Once again, god you would think after Minneapolis those idiots would be on time." RDJ fixed his glasses.

I narrowed my eyes back at his comment.

Hems shook his head, "If those fuckers make this start late, I will punch him."

RDJ tossed his hands up, "I won't comment on anything."

Elsa fixed her hair, "I think it is best to leave things alone. They are just having fun."

My eyes were drawn to the bright red dress walking down the purple carpet. Her hair was dark and curled around framing her face. Her dark makeup highlighted her sharp cheekbones.

Elsa grabbed my arm, "Brooklyn?"

I shook my head as her tall heels came to a stop several feet behind me.

"Oh hey Scarlett." Hems grinned back at her.

Her eyes narrowed as they landed on me. "Why are you here?"

Elsa turned to her, "Excuse me?"

Scarlett.

Her name was Scarlett.

Hems narrowed his eyes, "Do I even wanna know what the hell is going on?"

"How did you get in here?" Scarlett snorted at me.

Elsa pushed her way infront of me, "She is with us. And I would love for you to drop the tone."

I turned away from her as my chest felt heavy. It all felt heavy.